Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed in carwash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by littlejord, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Just wondering if anyone's ever tried this or what your thoughts were on it. I'm off work in 15 minutes so I'm gonna drive down the road a bit to a carwash (hopefully 24/7) and while I'm getting my car cleaned cause its hella dirty I'm gonna toke a bowl outta my pipe and box it, after my bowl I'm gonna smoke the juicy jay bluntarillo I got to help with the smell cause its just tobacco and smoke it on the drive home, gonna be pretty chill hopefully or it willjist be sketchy, also I live in canada bc so don't have to worry about cops as much or heavy consequences

2. That's a super great idea. Thanx :)

3. yeah, sound ok, i hot box my car when ever im on my way to go somewhere

4. Went there and wasn't 24/7 closed at 9, big buzzkill

5. Buy one of those little tree air fresheners for the inside they make your car seem "cleaner"

6. haha that sux lol
    but yea i love smoking a blunt while going though the car wash. and then u get out to vaccum and all the smoke is blowing out lol

7. I toke up in public all the time. Just don't be way obvious about it.

8. Don't agree with driving stoned, so no, don't do it.

9. Lol one evening we did. We smoked while bent in car wash, sinse it's all mechanical and there's no people who gives a damn. It was a lot of fun. It should be on everyone lists of things to try while high :)

10. i agree with everything except smoking an only tobacco cigarillo just to hide the smell

11. try again OP and make a video out of it if u can,......i always hot box when i am in a car

12. Didn't smoke in the carwash, but smoked before I went to the carwash. It took me at least three good minutes to get my car onto that little platform. It could just be because I'm a woman though....... :/ but still, it was a neat experience, just don't leave your windows down. Really. Don't do that shit.

13. I toke up in public all the time. Just don't be way obvious about it.[​IMG]

14. yeah me and a mate went down to the gas station and went into the carwash, we smoked in the car while it was being washed then when the heat blast air thingy came on we opened all the windows and the smell was gone in like 5-10 seconds. Great fun!

15. I'd just get paranoid about smoking in a vehicle in public where people can see. I wouldn't want to get a DUI or anything. As long as I was able to get all the smoke out soon after the car wash was over it would be fun.