Smoking Weed Gave Me a Fever...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jingo Dookstain, Apr 1, 2014.

1. ... Just kidding. But I do actually have a fever.

So I smoked more weed than I ever had in years about 2 days ago (about 5 grams). I got extremely high (which was my goal), and as you'd imagine, super hungry. I started to munch on this 4 hour old Arby's burger, which originally was a bit soggy... but it had dried up once I started eating it. I didn't think anything of it and downed it.

I woke up the next morning feeling a bit shitty, and a little dizzy. I went to work and had an incredibly terrible day. What made it even worse was that it felt like there was sandpaper in my lungs, I guess I burned them when I was smoking but the pain was numbed while I was high.

I really don't know for sure what happened. But I'm never smoking that much out of the blue again... my poor lungs. Also... fuck Arby's.

2. Dude always practice food saftey. If its not right, don't bite. §¤~Blew your mind~¤§

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. you smoked 5 grams at once?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. got a fucking stomach bug a couple of days ago from one of my friends. guess thats what happens when you share a joint with someone that doesnt even know they are sick

5. Arby's is fucked bro. Every time I have ever ate there I got sick! There food is fucked!

#ass&grass

It was a reuben sandwich, so when it was dried out it felt like it was toasted (which is how reuben should be).

I feel you. One of my friends gave me mono because we shared a blunt. I was bedridden for weeks.

8. You smoke a whole .1 at once? You sound suprised at a comment like that. Its easy to blow 5gs.

9. most people dont smoke 5 grams, bowl after bowl alone.

and? 

your saying he made a thread about getting food poisoning to brag about how much weed he smoked or something?

The guy clearly said it's the most he's ever smoked and got super high from it. I don't see what is shocking or unbelievable about this thread

11. It was just a question of how much he consumed and how fast. The question was clearly not directed towards you. Im thankful you have an opinion but please keep it to yourself, rather than starting a pointless dramatic argument on the internet. I am sure you have better things to do than worry about what you feel was implied.

12. #12 Jingo Dookstain, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014

Yeah. Most people are pretty smart. I sure as hell am never doing it again. Waste of money and lungs!

Edit: Also, it wasn't like I smoked it in 10 minutes. I took my time with it. Sat on my porch for about an hour watching Conan O'brien on my phone  :smoking:  

13. Thankyou for answering my question! Ya I find its not as fun when you get toooo high haha

14. Pretty off topic expect the amount of weed lol but me an a couple friends bought a huge cone an packed 5gs in it and that thing fuckin ripped i smoke quite a bit and it was like rippin a bong but a joint and I got high as shot it was ridiculous. But back on topic maybe someone was just sick that you were smoking with shit use to happen to me all the time.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

15. You're shocking and unbelievable.