Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed for depression?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by victoriadandrea, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Hello, this is my first time on this site and I've been doing some research lately about smoking weed for depression and have received very mixed answers. I'm a pretty heavy smoker though... I smoke every day multiple times. And a very close friend of mine smokes along side me every day as well and claims she uses it for her anxiety. I've read online that Mary Jane actually makes anxiety worse over time though... I'm mostly looking for answers about weed and depression though! Just wondering what everyone's thoughts on this topic were :) take a hit for me today everyone :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  3. IMHO, depression can only be handled with environmental factors. More often than not, unhappiness is tied to the surroundings that keep you in the rut. Weed will, however, lift your spirits, but it won't literally make you get up and change what is keeping you down.

I would suggest trying Purple Kush, as it has tendencies to bring emotions to surface in a very light hearted way that promotes good vibes and great feels. Cheers!
    :bong:

• Like Like x 1