Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking weed better than sex ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by youngfranko, Feb 27, 2012.

1. my girlfriend just got pregnent and now she is always tired and always says that she doenst fell good when i ask her for some sex.it makes me feel bad sometimes, and Ill just go and take some bowl hits or smoke a joint, and i will feel a little better with my self. i love sex and when i cant get any i smoke a joint to help take my mind off of it. but the only problem is that i get horny when i smoke, and i dont like chokin my chicken. please help ps. i love joints.

2. Smoking weed then having sex > sex > weed

3. What do you want us to do? Want me to call your gf and convince her to slurp on your man rod?

4. Dude, sex takes priority over weed.

Take her out on a date or something, make her feel special. GET HER TO PUT OUT!

5. Poke that babies head with your man stick! She is just going through some basic sickness related to having a fetus inside of her gut. Try to get some blowjobs or a old fashioned handy.

6. Quoted for truth....and dare I say, depending on the circumstances, sometimes only sometimes weed > sex

7. My girlfriend is pregnant right now as well. She's tired all the time and doesn't feel good as well, BUT she gets in the mood REAL easy haha. All I gotta do is give a couple kisses on her neck and boom we're in.

8. getting your dick sucked while you hit the bong > smoking before sex > sex > weed > everything else

9. Smoking weed while having sex > all

10. ha fuck that u got more seroius problems to deal with u fixing to have a kid ur life is gona change. ur not gona like it, but b4 u know it ur gona be a differnt person.

but u beter try and hit as much as u can because after she has the baby ur not gona be able to fuck 4 maybe 2 months, and if u watch the baby come out it may be longer then that, add some more time when u snap the ucord off. and then if they have to cut ur girl below the pussy to helpthe baby come out.....u might as well get used to chocking ur chicken lol trust me i just had a baby a couple weeks ago

11. but 4 real tho i say weed and sex is best when combined together

12. It depends who i'm having sex with and what kind of grass i'm smoking.

13. She's tired all the time and doesn't feel good as well, BUT she gets in the mood REAL easy haha.[​IMG]

14. There is only 1 solution, have sex with weed

15. Like get high and have sex with your girl?

Or literally fuck weed?

16. please say fuck the weed *fingers crossed*

17. Pee in a bucket, freeze it and present it to your girlfriend in the latest trendy fashion

I don't know what it will do, but it's something to do