Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed before getting on a plane with parents?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by samkilty, Nov 20, 2011.

1. haha very interesting topic indeed :smoke:

2. As someone who's piloted multiple planes, and as someone who's planning on taking a ride in a helicopter stoned with a friend piloting it in the near future...

I say in theory it's a great idea, and will probably be really interesting and fun. That being said, it's the airport. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the aviation industry is the second most regulated industry on the planet, and the security is no joke.

I don't have the stones to do it, since for me and the fact that I'm planning on being a pilot in the future, the repercussions are far too high. However, I'm sure people have done it before and they will do it again. As I said, I'd love to try it.

Just make sure you don't smell like it or appear high. Make sure there's no smoke on your breath. Make sure your eyes aren't red. Make sure there's no weed residue on you, your person, or your belongings. And then enjoy your high.

3. yeah firecrackers would be better for a plane trip lol imagine the takeoff if you were already blazed lol

4. #24 HIGH IQ, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    Smoking for a year, 6 times a month or more, low tolerance, homemade bong, in bathroom, shower running, eyedrops, shower, never been at peak with parents?

(SNIFFS AIR) I smell an underage GC user who will lose most of his high in the shower, and the rest on the way to the airport, if this does not happen then said underage user will freak out at the security check, thus alerting the authorities to him which will result in Tiquandas big black ghetto nailed finger 5 inches up his asshole.

Seriously though. Youre a kid, whos parents are taking you with their own money to see relatives probably for the holidays who wants to be high in the car on the way to the airport peaking with your parents and a neighbor which youve never experienced smoking SATIVA. If you make it that far without your parents being totally on to you, youll then be in a high security location blazed and paranoid from the car ride. If you then make it that far youll have to be high and even more paranoid from the car ride AND security AND sitting next to suspicious mommy and daddy on a plane. Do you really think youre going to be able to handle that if youve never even been around your parents peaking? Sorry dude, but its not easy at your age with your tolerance to deal with parents in close proximity (cars, lines, place seats, eye to eye contact) and having to make conversation frequently. Remember you will have to have someone ID you (eye to eye) they will be staring the shit out of you at the baggage checks and X-Ray. Its just not the time to be high, so forget it, because usually, and generally, the airport is a face paced place at times.

I wouldnt even think about doing it. And definitely dont listen to these other people and do edibles, not only will you probably do them wrong and waste your weed, but if not youll probably have a meltdown at whatever place you begin to come up and peak, and trust me you will have a serious meltdown. You dont want that during security checks, and not stuck thousands of feet up in the air.

EDIT: Just ask yourself this question, are you ready for your cockmeat sandwich?

5. helly yeah but could i upgrade to the vagina for 50 cents extra?

6. [quote name='"HIGH IQ"']

Smoking for a year, 6 times a month or more, low tolerance, homemade bong, in bathroom, shower running, eyedrops, shower, never been at peak with parents?

(SNIFFS AIR) I smell an underage GC user who will lose most of his high in the shower, and the rest on the way to the airport, if this does not happen then said underage user will freak out at the security check, thus alerting the authorities to him which will result in Tiquandas big black ghetto nailed finger 5 inches up his asshole.

Seriously though. Youre a kid, whos parents are taking you with their own money to see relatives probably for the holidays who wants to be high in the car on the way to the airport peaking with your parents and a neighbor which youve never experienced smoking SATIVA. If you make it that far without your parents being totally on to you, youll then be in a high security location blazed and paranoid from the car ride. If you then make it that far youll have to be high and even more paranoid from the car ride AND security AND sitting next to suspicious mommy and daddy on a plane. Do you really think youre going to be able to handle that if youve never even been around your parents peaking? Sorry dude, but its not easy at your age with your tolerance to deal with parents in close proximity (cars, lines, place seats, eye to eye contact) and having to make conversation frequently. Remember you will have to have someone ID you (eye to eye) they will be staring the shit out of you at the baggage checks and X-Ray. Its just not the time to be high, so forget it, because usually, and generally, the airport is a face paced place at times.

I wouldnt even think about doing it. And definitely dont listen to these other people and do edibles, not only will you probably do them wrong and waste your weed, but if not youll probably have a meltdown at whatever place you begin to come up and peak, and trust me you will have a serious meltdown. You dont want that during security checks, and not stuck thousands of feet up in the air.

EDIT: Just ask yourself this question, are you ready for your cockmeat sandwich?[/quote]

You are probably the most negative person I have ever met. I'll pray for you..

7. Try to get your hands on some edibles. Much longer high.

8. Uh guys read the quote below........
    He's already done it.
    Am I the only one that actually read the whole thread. Or are you all just too fried to notice:wave:

9. Wow, this thread got a lot bigger. Yeah, i did it (as i said a while ago, thanks TheWhiteLighter, lol). It was great, i wasn't too high to hold a conversation with anyone, but i was just high enough that being up in the air blew my mind. Going through security with 2 water bottles in my bag was scary as hell though. I got freaked out but kept my calm and just threw the water away. Listening to music up in the air was amazing. Everything looked so cool, and i kept marveling about how the clouds made shadows on the ground. After the first of 3 flights that day, i was pretty much done with the high, but i wasn't tired i just had that "glowing" feeling you get after you come down. All in all, great experience, i look forward to doing it again! I recommend it as long as you can be calm through security haha. Thanks so much for the reply everyone!!

I would like to continue this thread as a place for people to post experiences similar to mine. Traveling while high, or just being around parents or authoritative figures while high. I look forward to reading! happy toking!

10. Just go for it, its good practice for you to be able to control your high.