smoking weed before flowering is over

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by VareseZombie, Sep 17, 2020.

1. suppose i were to harvest some of my weed at 1 month of flowering instead of 2 months.... would i still get high? obviously i don't want to waste my weed, but i'm dry right now and i would like to take a bit from the lower buds. i mean the small weed nugs that are near the bottom of the plant. would that be a complete waste?

2. Picture

Attached Files:

3. Patience.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. It'd get you high

5. But lots higher and more later on ..

6. You'll get a pretty good punch in the face that doesn't last long and can potentially give you a good headache afterwards.

7. Oh and I forgot to mention that picture you posted is not even near ready to sample. Don't know if you'd get anything off that.

• Like Like x 1
  8. It will get you high but only half as high, will taste like lawn clippings and you would losing out the extra weight. Say you take a 8th, that would be a 1/4 oz when done. You have already waited this long just wait the extra weeks. I know it gets tempting when the buds start getting juicy but wait. Also when you cutt on a flowering plant it releases a chemical to the plant, idk exactly what but some kind of acid and will stunt growth and even shock it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. kind'a like making beer LOL

10. It taste bad very harsh. will get buzzed but not at the max potential from your girls

11. What I’ll do as the plant is getting close (and the pic of your bud is covered with trichoms so it is getting close) is trim off some of the small buds an larf that is on the bottom of the plant. Most trim this off anyway lollipoping or LST. I leave it on an if I want a sample I use that.

In my experience when the trichoms start showing up covering the buds the bud is worth harvesting. Going to maturity means you’ll get maximum yield and potency. Still taking a sample is a good way to get a feel for how far along your plant happens to be.

• Like Like x 1