Smoking weed back in the day

Discussion in 'General' started by 343Stoner, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Hey GC, I'm extremely baked right now. haha. I'm a bit bored though and decided why not make a thread about smoking when we were younger. Was weed easy for you to get, and was it good? When did you start smoking? Any fun stories about smoking back in the day or getting caught? Just thought I'd start a thread about the good old days, before serious responsibilities :hello:

I remember when I first started smoking when I was 14, weed was easy for me to get and the first connect I had sold dank, had unlimited supply and could drop it off the day I needed it. I still haven't met a connect that good since. Had to seal the stuff in 5 bags otherwise my parents would smell (they caught me that way once!). My mom had the nose of a blood hound, haha. It's nice to be able to smoke freely now but I still miss those days.

2. Serious responsibility? Fuck that shit.

Really easy for reasons unspecified, the best...10 plus years.

Did I ever tell you about my Injun friend? Big fucker, at least 6'4" and weighed easily 250+...For the longest time I thought he was Samoan, but I was evidently wrong. Me and him used to smoke from morning til night, similar to what I do now and I'm sure he still does. Anyway, one day we were just chillin' at his house not unlike any other day when one of our friends rolled over lookin' to smoke a bit, we of course obliged. We were just chillin' there getting our smoke on when all of a sudden dudes mum calls him up asking where the keys to the house are, which he had on him and he lived a pretty decent ways away...We had that poor woman on hold while we thought up an elaborate story as to where the keys went.

We ended up with Bambi taking them and bringing them to her herd for proof that she had killed a human, thus turning Bambi into a deer God, from this day on...Bambi will be worshiped and your keys would lead to that great thing. She laughed at us and told us to get our asses down there and let her in the house, not sure if she caught it, but before he hung up I yelled "Oh yeah, Bambi...That's bullshit, but God, right...That one I can get behind.":cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well,I've only been smoking for about 4 years.
    But, when I first started buying bud, was the easiest. Connects are just becoming harder to find because i'm not in high school anymore.

4. I miss being a dumbass teenager the only thing I had to worry about was buying weed and filling up my tank.

5. I used to smoke weed back in the day, when I rolled with Kanye and chilled with NWA

6. #6 YoSmokinMan, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    "Back in the day" for a whole lot of people here is only a few years ago, which ain't shit, they're still new smokers.

I've been smoking ten years now and really that's not even that long. Especially when reading threads with guys posting that have 30-40+ years experience and can look back decades. Those are the guys you wan't to hear from. There are threads like that both here and icmag and I'm sure other forums.

All I can say is in the northeast eights were commonly $45 for good shit now they're $60+

Luckily I learned to grow my own along the way so I now pay about 9-10 dollars an ounce for the same quality. It really is crazy how cheap good cannabis is to grow yourself. Only thing that's crazier is the price people are willing to pay for it today :eek:

7. Such a simpler time those days. We used to pick up an eighth and drive around for hours, just toking. My best buddy and I, would get super baked and stop at all of the Texas landmarks that we saw. I live kind of live in what could be considered the country, so there are tons the farther out you go.

I met a lot of good people those early days, that really ended up playing a major role in my life later on. All of us brought together by the good Mary.:D

8. I agree, I would meet a new person who sells every week back in high school. Now It takes a while to find someone good.

9. Fucking sweet man. I never dared to smoke weed in a car though. It's the easiest way to get arrested, imho :mad:

10. Bambi:The key stealing Deer God.

:hippie:

• Like Like x 1
  11. when i was 15 and started toking, it felt like i was in an extremely intense disney cartoon every time