Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking weed at home without getting caught

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fruitsalad, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i live with my parents...ok so i was smoking weed in my room by a window but then i realized i can kind of smell it in my whole house. and my house is pretty big. it's just like all the air circulates with the a/c. anyway i live in a 2 story house...i didnt want to go in the backyard because my parents' bedroom overlooks the backyard so i went to the alley on the side of the house where the trashcans are (classy, i know) and my bedroom window is above that...so i was like crouching in the alley and my bedroom window was open above that...can the smell get in? my bedroom is on the 2nd floor

2. Get a vapor genie! There only 60$ leaves no smell and is healthier than smoking.

3. Just go around your town and find good, secluded smoking spots no point in fucking up one day and your parents catching you.
    All the repercussion will make you wish you never even thought of smoking at home.

4. #4 TheReeferMan01, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Get a paper towel tube, duct tape, dryer sheets, toilet paper, put one dryer sheet on the end, tape it up, stuff toilet paper in the tube, the put another dryer sheet on the other end, spray cologne, febreze, whatever you want and them blow the smoke in it, I did it back when u lived at home, smoke inside and with windows closed and NEVER got caught

5. I smoke in the backyard. I make sure to close the windows and turn on the AC in the house. The smell never got inside. My brother had no idea I was smoking daily til he got close and smelled my hands

• Like Like x 1
  6. I usually just sit by my window and breathe all my smoke out the window. Hasn't failed me yet. Or baking out the sun room after the rents are asleep and opening the sliding door so the smoke goes out the screen.

7. if you can get out of the house to smoke why stay so close to the house? just go walk to somewhere safer and further away but not to far because one time i smoked 3 blunts of some mids 2 of them filled with crushed up hydrocodeine. and when i was walking home i passed right by the street where i was supposed to turn and ended up just walking on thee straight road for 8 more streets before i realized i wasnt going slowmo and was just reaching my street. then i had to walk 8 streets back just to realize i had turned on the wrong street even earlier. so yea dont go to far

8. if you live in a normal house, youre gonna get busted smoking eventually. it's damn near impossible to not get busted.

9. dont do the crime. if u dont wana do the time.

10. still smells.

11. doesn't work. i used a smoke buddy too.

parents will smell it. theyre not dumb. lol.

12. I live in a seniors building here in Vancouver. smoked a whole lot of weed in the early fifties , sixties & seventies, quit smoking for many years ,then recently started smoking medical weed, that strain was so strong from the smoke that I was used to back in the day, two hits and I couldn't get of the chair I got so baked, Now that I am getting use to it.  no problem. Smoking weed in here will get you living out on the street. so I have to be careful.I kept a old light bulb vaporizer I had  kept for a sovenir from back then, and use it in the bathroom and blow it through dryer sheets that I found out here thank's to u guys, and blow it through the ventilator works great. It is legal to smoke it but if someone complains they can throw u out. To old to end up on the street so I have to walk softly (smile).

13. RMJL, on 07 Mar 2015 - 6:43 PM, said:
     Typically, when people state that they still live with their parents, they do so because they are minors. If you don't want anyone to believe that you are a minor (underage), then don't state that you live with your parents.
     That being said, if it's your parent's house and they don't want something that could put them in jail within their home, then show them respect and don't have it there...or move out.
     We do not tolerate these types of threads and will introduce something within the Forum Guidelines that states as much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.