Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed as a reward

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by F4TbluNTZ420, Jan 3, 2016.

1. I rolled up many small 0,2 joints. Every time i finish a math problem i'm gonna smoke one. This way i'm gonna enjoy more this bullshit i have to do. Or maybe i'll just end up laughing with my face on the table after some pages, i'll let you know how it goes.

2. higher learning

3. That's pointless. Finish the whole assignment first, then when you are done roll and face a real joint. Thats how you get shit done.

4. You're probably gonna just turn in a bunch of nonsense or get confused ....but hey, IDK how good you are at math. I happen to be the worst. Good luck and have fun!

5. For me, math gets more and more confusing the higher I get while I'm solving problems. But I've always been good at math and calculus can be a pain in the ass when I have to fight my own logic on determination of the correct answer. Don't forget to double-check your work! The simplest mistakes make for the biggest errors when it comes to math. [​IMG]

6. Hey man i dont blame you. I would take dabs, sometimes globs before homework. finish some questions no matter what subject and take more dabs as "breaks" then continue the work. Cant stand homework sober.