Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed and your eyes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ariees, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Whenever I get stoned my eyes get red and low (normal). But sometimes one of my eyes goes slightly cock eyed, like my right eye is looking straight but my left eye is looking slightly to the left, just a tiny bit. Maybe its the eye drops but I doubt it.
    Okay Im rambling. Shortened up, is minor cock-eyed-ness normal from smoking weed?

2. no, you probably have cancer-aids

3. No my hand isnt bigger than my face, already checked.

4. seriously though I never heard of that, maybe you're just really really high lol

5. [quote name='"Ariees"']No my hand isnt bigger than my face, already checked.[/quote]

I thought that was the test for necrophiliacs

6. Sometimes if I smoke a lot of weed, I'll get the slightest lazy eye. Weed can either not change your eyes, or make you look really fucked up.

7. You're not alone haha.

Whenever I smoke a lot and I start getting tired, my eye will go a little lazy haha.

My theory is that your eye muscles became relaxed from the weed, and with the combination of being tired, it produces a lazy eye ha

8. My eye does the same thing when I'm stoned or really tired. If I'm not focusing my eyes on something my left eye decides to say fuck you and wander off and make me go cockeyed.