Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed and the use of the word "chronic"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GolgiApparatus, Nov 12, 2011.

1. So im at this party full of friends and this guy(A) who nobody knows is chillin with us.

I pass him the tube and A politely declines.
    He seems like a nice enough guy.

Some other kid takes a huge milked rip and chokes. Coughing into his shirt for a bit then going back into the other room to sweat it out.

Kid A remarks "see how its killing him? There hasnt been enough scientific research on bud for me to know if its good for you... But im all for peoples choice and i kno its not a bad thing i just choose not to do it".

Fair enough.

Soneone says "anybody try the new chinese place?"

Kid A says loudly and clearly "yeah its so chronic"

Do u think he can say that word if he dosnt smoke bud?

2. Yeah, he will just sound dumb as fuck.

3. Haha good stuff :smoke:. And I guess it doesn't really matter whether he says it or not, but like the post above yes, it does make you sound like an idiot. Even if you didn't smoke.

4. lol that would sound stupid even if you do smoke..

5. Even if you smoke bud I think using "Chronic" as an adjective is to be used for strictly bud and nothing else. On the other hand saying "Fire" like this weed is so fire, or this Arizona is fucking fire is acceptable.

There are your weed adjective rules.

6. [quote name='"p00nd"']lol that would sound stupid even if you do smoke..[/quote]

Haha exact thoughts. Someone will always throw lingo around in their favor.

7. yeah like ..
    "Did you watch that movie?"
    "yeah, it was so chronic"
    what...?

8. #8 weednotcrack, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2011
    Hahahha, a while ago I saw on MTV some people using the word "dank" in place of the word good. It doesn't make any sense, but then again, people say "Fuck it, let's do it!" when they mean "Forget it, let's do it" even though the word fuck means sex. No one says "Sex it, let's do it!":laughing:

9. Me and my friends always use the word dank for stuff other than weed, when we're high :D. Dank is just such an awesome word.

Guy 1: Dude, just got a hummer. IT WAS GREAT
    Friend: Nice man.
    Guy 1: IT WAS DANK as FUKK
    ..or somethin

10. pretty sure i used to say that was dope alot haha

11. Last night was totally heroin

I saw this guy do a kick flip over the great wall of china, it was freak'n LSD

I just saw The Lion King, it was one cocaine ass movie.

:laughing:

12. [quote name='"weednotcrack"']Last night was totally heroin

I saw this guy do a kick flip over the great wall of china, it was freak'n LSD

I just saw The Lion King, it was one cocaine ass movie.

:laughing:[/quote]

C'mon, your being schwag.

13. He could have meant it "chronic(ly)" gives you explosive diareah

14. In my grade 12 English class, a buddy and I (the only two stoners in the class) were using the term 'chronic' and the teacher overheard us. She asked my friend what it meant and how it's used, so he explained without mentioning weed. It was funny because she had no idea what 'chronic' actually refers to, but the rest of the class did. In the end, she learned that chronic is another way of saying something is "good, or awesome".