Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed after work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Who else loves doing this? Knowing after your 8 hour shift, you can go home and blaze :D

2. I go to school but I always smoke after.

3. That first bowl after work is always the best bowl of my day :smoke:

4. I go to school at 730am and straight after i have work from 3-7. I hop in the shower take a few bong hits and just chill out. Its so relaxing, its a nice way to de-stress and relax.

5. I am a college freshman. School till 4 work from 5-10 at night five days a week. My back hurts soooo bad from working at night and a nice bowl after work really repairs me

6. I used to love doing this. This is what kept me going through the day (in an unhealthy way). I don't smoke anymore but you will still see me around the forum, love GC.

But it got to the point where I had to have bud or work was just shit. My mood would go from North to South if I didn't have bud after work. If I had lots of bud I would work my ass off (50-60 hours a week) but if I didn't have any bud I wouldn't do shit (call in, be late, not gaf, etc). It became unhealthy for me. I love smoking bud to this day, it just had to be in severe moderation. I know I have some problems and I'm just now man enough to admit it lol.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Right after my 10hr+ job fertilizing trees and walking outside, driving the work truck all day I always hit a j or a vape

8. Love it. I'm up by 3:50, 4 am. I get to work around 6 am and I'm off around 1. I wait for my bf to get out of class by 2, 3 and we're home by 4 pm getting blazed. He rubs my feet too :3

9. ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

THE TIME U POSTED!!! (im from england, it says 4:20) i dont know the time difference

yeh! nothin like a fatty str8 after work.