smoking weed after surgery

Discussion in 'General' started by antoniown, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Is it alrigght to smoke after surgery? I had surgery on thursday morning and ive smoked like 2 bowls since then. I got my gallbladder removed and idk if its bad to smoke?

2. So long as it's not dirty weed or covered in gross shit (schwaggiest of schwags) then I'd say go for it. I smoked erryday after getting half of my colon and some of my small intestine removed. Weed> analgesic unmentionables :smoke:

3. A bit late askin' the question, eh, chief?

Don't know...Has it killed you yet?:cool:

4. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']A bit late askin' the question, eh, chief? [/quote]

Lmao

Op, you should be fine to smoke, matter of fact it will probably help!

5. So weed isnt bad?

6. [quote name='"antoniown"']So weed isnt bad?[/quote]

No, it can be bad if you get caught with it.. But it has awesome medicinal qualities!

7. Cannabis effective at relieving pain after major surgery (news - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]Cannabis effective at relieving pain after major surgery

[/FONT] Cannabinoids for Postoperative Pain (letter – 2007)
    Cannabinoids for Postoperative Pain : Anesthesiology

Cannabinoid Receptor Agonist Significantly Reduces Post-Operative Pain, Study Says (news – 2007) Cannabinoid Receptor Agonist Significantly Reduces Post-Operative Pain, Study Says

(Today's vocabulary word - AGONIST - an agonist is a chemical that activates a receptor. THC is a CB1 and CB2 receptor agonist. :smoke: )

Granny :wave:

8. Granny for the win. Will you be my grandma please? :D

9. i say it all has to do with whatever chemicals the doctors gave him and how they interact with weed chemicals
    riiiiight?

i guess he is gona be ok cause if not he be back in the e.r. lol

like i notice my only weed high is totolay differnt from my weed/codine high or my weed/alcohol high