Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking wax stories!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BlazingZombiess, Mar 17, 2012.

1. [quote name='"KB Grower"']

pretty sure you made BlankIt's head explode hahaha[/quote]

LOL. What makes you think this? :laughing:

2. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']Introduced some friends to my vape and concentrate collection yesterday. It was their first time vaping. Massive lulz ensued, and we're talking before a major dent was put into the first trench. By the time the third trench was complete, I think it may have been one of their top high experiences. I think the earwax might've got to them, who knows haha[/quote]

Haha its always funny smoking about people with devices they havent ever smoked from before. Vaping wax and hash is the way to go!

One time me and my buddy vapped a g of some dank hash..... Preety sure we blacked out, because we woke up after realizing we passed out. Lol

3. [quote name='"ZigZagZodiac"']I got my 18mm ti nail with globe and adapter piece for $40. I asked if he had any pieces that would work with it and handed me a pretty good bubbler and said he'd do it all for $60 haha. Bought it instantly. The people at the shop I went to have NO fucking clue what they have when it comes to oil rigs. I even had to explain to them how you use the nail and everything[/quote]

Nice! So he gave you a bubbler and a oil rig set up for only $60? Or did i miss-read this? Cuz if you did that a great deal!

4. yeah you read it right haha :smoke: it was pretty sweet

5. Damn I shoulda made BHO with all my leaves and shake from previous crop

6. #146 MJinmybrain, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2013
    Do a lot of people not support smoking wax at the city? I love smoking wax and now strictly smoke it over buying a quarter a week or vaping an 8th of kief a week.

7. Some people knock wax because it's not stable like shatter, and the reason it's smellier is because it degrades faster.

Also, if it's not made correctly (whipping it before it's purged fully), your wax likely has residual butane trapped in it.

Sent from my SGH-S730G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. [quote name="takeadab" post="18336213" timestamp="1373550354"]

Some people knock wax because it's not stable like shatter, and the reason it's smellier is because it degrades faster.

Also, if it's not made correctly (whipping it before it's purged fully), your wax likely has residual butane trapped in it.

I could understand the degrading side point. No one likes loss of potency even if its over a week or two, if your carrying over a few grams especially. I should of been clearer, I've smoked lots of shatters (taffy-glass), even sap(rarely), and now as of the last two months strictly honeycomb from a friend. It is imperative that people smoke purged bho, for health and mmj view from outside pot smokers. Q, was wax you ment everything i ment ? Lol

9. The way a pure wax melts is like sex to me..
    i love taking dabs of straight hash but i also enjoy spreading a thick layer of wax or budder on a bowl,
    that way i can enjoy the flavor of the flowers while still enjoying the intensity of the wax = )

10. [quote name="MJinmybrain" post="18336240" timestamp="1373550938"][quote name="takeadab" post="18336213" timestamp="1373550354"]Some people knock wax because it's not stable like shatter, and the reason it's smellier is because it degrades faster.

Q, was wax you ment everything i ment ? Lol[/quote]

I thought you meant wax or budder..and although I get sap or shatter, I've had it budder up after storing it for a long time..it is vacuum purged, but I wonder if the buddering is caused by a change in humidity or if it wasn't vacced enough

11. Oh, I've only had one sap/candy like texture turn crumble like, does that mean it buddered on me? Other than that the friend I have who is seasoned in his method vac purges to a very dry crumble most of the time. i have some Girl Scout cookies that's soft but bombable from him right now.
    How long are you storing it ? Mass Quantity or a few grams? I've kept my friends crumble sealed on a glass jar, maybe 2 1/2 grams was sealed for 9 days and was the same when I got back. That's the longest I've ever had to leave any concentrate.below is the GSC, and the bottom containers a full gram and the top is about .6 of a gram.

12. #152 MJinmybrain, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2013
    Oh, I've only had one sap/candy like texture turn crumble like, does that mean it buddered on me? Other than that the friend I have who is seasoned in his method vac purges to a very dry crumble most of the time. i have some Girl Scout cookies that's soft but bombable from him right now.
    How long are you storing it ? Mass Quantity or a few grams? I've kept my friends crumble sealed in a glass jar, maybe 2 1/2 grams was sealed for 9 days and was the same when I got back. That's the longest I've ever had to leave any concentrate.below is the GSC, and the bottom containers a full gram and the top is about .6 of a gram.

13. keep your wax/budders sealed in a jar. Because of all the air inside it, its oxidizing your terpenes into the environment readily, hence why waxes/budders tend to smell stronger than stable shatter.

14. possibly..and the only oil this has happened to was a gram or two of assorted kush oil..and I have been storing it for a couple months.

It is rare for me to make a gram or so last for a few days even but I'm in some legal troubles so I can't dab at the moment.

I gave my buddy a dab a couple days ago, and although it has changed consistency he claims it's just as potent as he remembers.