Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking wax stories!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BlazingZombiess, Mar 17, 2012.

1. #81 BlazingZombiess, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    [quote name='"BlankIT"']

yeah, tell me to read a book, and how about you read up on your damn extractions you idiot.[/quote]

Okay i will.

But i have never made oil. LOL not once did i say that. Lololololololol

Pulling up random quotes with no significance to your "instigated" argument.

2. You're so god damn immature and annoying. you must be a minor. WAX = OIL. that hard to fucking understand? THEY ARE THE SAME THING JUST ONES AERATED. i'm done in this thread, you're a idiot.

3. #83 BlazingZombiess, Aug 3, 2012
    [quote name='"BlankIT"']

You're so god damn immature and annoying. you must be a minor. WAX = OIL. that hard to fucking understand? THEY ARE THE SAME THING JUST ONES AERATED. i'm done in this thread, you're a idiot.[/quote]

Im annoyig, you randomly started being a d!ck. No reason what so ever. I would like to hear how im immature.. I did not start a pointless argument with quotes that werent even talking about "me making oil". Lol.

Heres some definitions lol, As the the_tokerman said:

[quote name='"the_tokerman"']

I call it all BHO, and then just refer to the texture.

Actually, calling whipped bho wax is erroneous, TRUE wax is what people call honeycomb(when it's dry and properly vac'd). Whipped bho is budder.

Actually here's the full list of textures that I can think of.

Oil : liquid, or thick resin, must be in a viscous liquid state.

Shatter: looks like oil but is glassy or a non-newtonian fluid (ie glassy when broken apart but pliable if treated slowly and gently) at room temp.

Wax: dry honeycomb. Waxy/dry to touch. Crumbly in texture, cratered in appearance (I find the less and smaller the craters the better the product)

Budder: whipped bho. Looks and feels similar to a dry-ish putty.

Glass: full on "concrete" appearance, hard to manipulate and/or work with.

Tar: just stay away. Chock full o' chlorophyll, nasty as shit. Like name implies, it has consistency of tar. I guess you could classify it as an oil/resin but that's just downright disrespectful IMO!

There are more, but most of them are just "manipulations" of the above textures. Kind of how like flake is just a more heated, broken up, and re-assembled version of glass or wax.

Good Growing and Happy Toking![/quote]

[quote name='"the_tokerman"']

1.Shatter & Oil
    2.Stable, dry wax
    -
    -
    3.Glass/Glass Flake
    -
    -
    --big cliff
    -
    -
    4. budder
    -
    -
    - mariana's trench
    -
    -
    -
    5. Flaming poo
    6. Tar.

Good Growing and Happy Toking![/quote]

Quotes with significance, and i know your going to read this.

And they obviously arent the same if ones aerated.

4. Congratulations sir, you've officially made no sense whatsoever. I don't need any definitions from what toker said because I know just as much as him, THEY ARE THE SAME THING. just different textures. and if you didnt know that, then you've obviously never made "wax" because it is BHO. WAX = BHO. OIL = BHO. get it through your fucking skull.

5. People like you really fuckin suck, ya know that?

Just derail a perfectly fine thread cuz u got a broom handle up ur ass.

Quit goin around the city tryin to start shit, It annoys the mature blades.

6. [quote name='"BlankIT"']Congratulations sir, you've officially made no sense whatsoever. I don't need any definitions from what toker said because I know just as much as him, THEY ARE THE SAME THING. just different textures. and if you didnt know that, then you've obviously never made "wax" because it is BHO. WAX = BHO. OIL = BHO. get it through your fucking skull.[/quote]

Ive made wax with the "gross" pvc pipe way and coffee filter and what not.

Going back to why you originally attacked me.
    --> I have never made oil, nor did i ever say i made oil! Lol <---

7. haha okay i got a broom up my ass, and this guy is completely uninformed. I tried explaining, but he/she/whatever can't take the facts, not trying to go around and start shit, just trying to get my point across. and this blade is making obvious false statements, if you made oil you would know half of what the kid said was bullshit, wax being different then oil? yeah okay.

8. Lol he's just trying to seem badass here online cuz he's a sad individual that cant be in the real world so he decided to come on and make it seem like he was a genius on a topic that really doesn't fucking matter lol you're cool.

9. obviously you haven't gotten the point of that method with a extraction tube, coffee filter, butane is the act of making BHO. not making "wax" wax is just a term coined for a certain texture. Oil is from BHO. Oil = Wax in a way, just not aerated and has more in tact terpenes.

yep, obviously. because i'm a sad individual, that can't what in the real world? and i never stated i'm a genius, but i'm sure as hell more educated then this person who keeps saying he's never made oil. thanks, i really need your opinion of me being "cool" hahaha, people like you make me laugh.

10. [quote name='"BlankIT"']

haha okay i got a broom up my ass, and this guy is completely uninformed. I tried explaining, but he/she/whatever can't take the facts, not trying to go around and start shit, just trying to get my point across. and this blade is making obvious false statements, if you made oil you would know half of what the kid said was bullshit, wax being different then oil? yeah okay.[/quote]

False statements is you saying that i said i have made "oil"... Which i havent, and anyone can go back one page and see you started this argument.

11. You are a disgrace to the oil scene. go ahead and keep believing you didn't make BHO. you're fucking ridiculous. and anyone backing this kid up is ridiculous.

12. [quote name='"BlankIT"']
    You are a disgrace to the oil scene. go ahead and keep believing you didn't make BHO. you're fucking ridiculous. and anyone backing this kid up is ridiculous.[/quote]

Lol.

Know your saying that i said i have made BHO... Where r you getting this from. Im seriously... just at a loss for words with that last post.

13. He even told u dude, that hes not that educated on it.. Just drop it, people have different terminology... Idfk wat any of it is lol, i just smoke weed.

Im saying this strictly from your first post in this thread... U came in here, immediately criticizing him, and for what? spelling marijuana with an "a" lol... See where im gettin at here?

Half of the annoying GC arguments wouldnt go down if it werent for such negative nancies like yourself!! Maybe try constructive criticism, Have you noticed that i havent called u thick skulled, or unintelligent yet??

All im sayin, Is maybe next time, quote exactly what he said that u had a problem with (whatever the hell that might have been..) and teach him...

Crips dont diss crips, n blades dont diss blades, dammit!! :wave:

14. #94 BlankIT, Aug 3, 2012

BHO = Wax you retard. get it through your head. maybe all that underpurged budder made you stupid. :smoke:

what're you talking about? look at page 6 post two, i quoted exactly what he said that's contridicting what he's saying. saying he made wax but he never made bho/oil. even though they're the same thing, if you don't know why i'm arguing with him then i suggest you just let someone educated on the subject just lay it down to him. i'm not trying to act like a genius either, i'm just trying to educate people for the better.

15. #95 t-fizz, Aug 3, 2012

C'mon brah... Now this is rude...

" i'm just trying to educate people for the better."

Edit: U JUST called him a retard lol....

16. sorry bud, he asked for it. look at the past two pages. i've tried explaining it nicely.

17. [quote name='"BlankIT"']

obviously you haven't gotten the point of that method with a extraction tube, coffee filter, butane is the act of making BHO. not making "wax" wax is just a term coined for a certain texture. Oil is from BHO. Oil = Wax in a way, just not aerated and has more in tact terpenes.

yep, obviously. because i'm a sad individual, that can't what in the real world? and i never stated i'm a genius, but i'm sure as hell more educated then this person who keeps saying he's never made oil. thanks, i really need your opinion of me being "cool" hahaha, people like you make me laugh.[/quote]

Lol how cute. Peace bro. Hope you get the satisfaction your looking for out of this thread.

18. [quote name='"BlankIT"']

BHO = Wax you retard. get it through your head. maybe all that underpurged budder made you stupid. :smoke:

what're you talking about? look at page 6 post two, i quoted exactly what he said that's contridicting what he's saying. saying he made wax but he never made bho/oil. even though they're the same thing, if you don't know why i'm arguing with him then i suggest you just let someone educated on the subject just lay it down to him. i'm not trying to act like a genius either, i'm just trying to educate people for the better.[/quote]

I have never made oil... Not once did i say this..

I did how ever contradict myself with my post on this page, i have made wax.

But i have never made oil...

19. ^and i cannot stress enough how much I have tried explaining to you they are the SAME thing.

20. [quote name='"BlankIT"']

sorry bud, he asked for it. look at the past two pages. i've tried explaining it nicely.[/quote]

Lol LIES!! You started this whole argument with this post... This is not explaining nicely... Not one bit.

[quote name='"BlankIT"']

sigh.. marajuana? can you not even spell our great herbs name? and you've made bho? and you didn't blow up? i'm surprised.. making wax does make you educated on the subject. how come on one of your earlier posts you said making wax and making oil was two completely processes, are you that uneducated to notice that they're the same thing? i'm just judging on everything you've stated in this thread. i don't know if your just stupid or looking for attention.[/quote]