Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking wax stories!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BlazingZombiess, Mar 17, 2012.

1. [quote name='"OGkushak"']

jesus, please learn to educate yourself properly when you start dealing with concentrates, hope to god your not dumb enough to do your extractions inside. **kah-boom**.

Please note that PVC is NOT safe, the butane will strip off the outside layers of the plastic and it will end up in you bho, get a stainless steel extractor or buy an actual glass one for like 20 bucks on ebay.[/quote]

I said it was one of the ways i do it.. Ive done it this way 3 times.. The wax wasnt that great of quality... And ive never had any problems with the way i do it.. And i actually changed pvc everytime. Thanks for the concern though.. Next time i make some ill get a stainless steel or glass extractor... But where the hell would i even find one of those? Lol the wax i usually make isnt the "best" i prefer to hit up a club and buy some top shelf budher or wax; most of the time ;)

What are some of the ways you make your wax?? You obviously seem very educated on the subject.

2. Hit up ebay, type in extractor tubes or glass extraction tubes, also only use vector butane as it is more pure. It doesnt matter if you change the pvc either the solvent strips the plastic. Trust me you dont want that in your lungs. Also with buying from clubs be very observant of underpurged waxs, which is also bad for you (inhaling dense amts of butane isnt healthy to say the least). Lots of clubs have wax thats underpurged, it will fuck your lungs. Gotta be careful in the wax and oil world, gotta know your shit. Id suggest making your own now on and learning to purge, extract, and finish your product to make the best safest bombest wax/oil/errl.

edit: look for the waxs that were co2 extracted in clubs and also look for the wax's that come in the kinda swiss cheese look with a light color (the shit that crumbles if you were to pinch it)

3. [quote name='"OGkushak"']

Hit up ebay, type in extractor tubes or glass extraction tubes, also only use vector butane as it is more pure. It doesnt matter if you change the pvc either the solvent strips the plastic. Trust me you dont want that in your lungs. Also with buying from clubs be very observant of underpurged waxs, which is also bad for you (inhaling dense amts of butane isnt healthy to say the least). Lots of clubs have wax thats underpurged, it will fuck your lungs. Gotta be careful in the wax and oil world, gotta know your shit. Id suggest making your own now on and learning to purge, extract, and finish your product to make the best safest bombest wax/oil/errl.

edit: look for the waxs that were co2 extracted in clubs and also look for the wax's that come in the kinda swiss cheese look with a light color (the shit that crumbles if you were to pinch it)[/quote]

That could honestly explain it... I was smoking so much wax and buddher that it was fucking up my lungs... Seriously... I wasnt able to breathe and i thought i had to go to the hospital, i would throw up randomly because i smoked so much wax and buddher, it obviously wasnt purged...

And your talking about dehydrated wax correct?? Like honey comb and what not. I honestly never like those types.. And i know they are way better for you. And they are way harder to work with. But maybe next time i smoke ill get some. Soo the whiter yellow it is the better correct? And the darker the worse for you?? Because i usually go for the white yellow colored wax. But the buddher i used to get was like light brown kinda dead center between yellow white and dark.

4. yeah be careful with underpurged shit, it can really hurt your lungs in the long run. but yeah im talking bout that shit, you could always ask the club if they have any wax that was vacuum purged. just dont buy from sketch clubs for wax, id go to the most reputable one around. and yes look for the light tan yellow colored wax.

here: this is the first wax i bought and probably the best ive ever had, wish i had knowledge and a rig when i had this. I'd buy anything that looked even close to this. It was bruce banner wax.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/1002018-97%-earwax-hash-too-good.html

5. [quote name='"OGkushak"']

yeah be careful with underpurged shit, it can really hurt your lungs in the long run. but yeah im talking bout that shit, you could always ask the club if they have any wax that was vacuum purged. just dont buy from sketch clubs for wax, id go to the most reputable one around. and yes look for the light tan yellow colored wax.

here: this is the first wax i bought and probably the best ive ever had, wish i had knowledge and a rig when i had this. I'd buy anything that looked even close to this. It was bruce banner wax.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/1002018-97%25-earwax-hash-too-good.html[/quote]

Fuck yeah.. Bad wax fucks your lungs.. I learned the hard way..

And hell yeah!! Thats some dank ass wax, this club called DEC sells wax like that, DEC has over 200 strains and over 60 diff kinds of wax. And they are all dank as fuck.. But i got addicted to the good prices of this other club selling me 80-90 dollar 8ths of Buddher... And im preety sure there buddher fucked my lungs up... Where do you live? You live in cali?

6. nope, colorado. snowboarder hahaa. but for wax id still go to the reputable club, those 80-90s could be a batch they made that came out weird or wasnt purged properly. unless its just a deal they have for all their wax then thats sick. i could just see it being if its like the cheap wax then its probably shit in some way that wouldnt be great for you.

7. [quote name='"OGkushak"']

nope, colorado. snowboarder hahaa. but for wax id still go to the reputable club, those 80-90s could be a batch they made that came out weird or wasnt purged properly. unless its just a deal they have for all their wax then thats sick. i could just see it being if its like the cheap wax then its probably shit in some way that wouldnt be great for you.[/quote]

Nah it was preety dank. But im preety sure it was purged correctly. They were selling 8ths originally for like 120 - 130..
    But since me and my buddy were such frequent customers, he hooked us up with deals.. Which made us keep coming back..

You snow board?! Fuck yeah man me to! I forget, colorodo is medical state correct?

8. [quote name='"sonocroc"']Lol told you :p[/quote]

Haha you did :p lololololol.

Thank you for approaching it in a nice manner though lol. Like without being a dick :)

9. the day i took a .5 oil dab was probley the most wasted i been from thc

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrZClzVMD50&feature=plcp].5 dab - YouTube[/ame]

also did a .6

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I9Y4mwGpcc&feature=plcp].6 oil dab - YouTube[/ame]

10. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

Yeah i prefer wax way more than oil... Any day, oil imo is harsher than wax. I love the taste of good wax too.

I honestly couldnt tell you exactly, although i can easily tell wax from oil any day. Idk how oil is made exactly, ive heard a couple ways of making it but i havent personally made oil before. wax is way better than oil imo. Thats a good question lol... Because theres actually a big difference between the two... I just cant tell you lol.[/quote]

I thought wax was just a purer form of budder?

11. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

Nah it was preety dank. But im preety sure it was purged correctly. They were selling 8ths originally for like 120 - 130..
    But since me and my buddy were such frequent customers, he hooked us up with deals.. Which made us keep coming back..

You snow board?! Fuck yeah man me to! I forget, colorodo is medical state correct?[/quote]

Hell yeah it is man. And yup snowboarding is my fuckin passion lol

12. [quote name='"Uluvmynuts2"']

I thought wax was just a purer form of budder?[/quote]

Lol. Nope. Two diff names for it. Budder seems to be more used in Canada cause of the budderking or whoever

13. yup wax and budder are two different names for the same consistency, i generally call it wax rather than budder as i live in a non med state where extracts aren't big yet and when i say 'budder' most people think i'm talking about cannabudder for edibles aha (plus it's shorter)

14. This thread is full of lulz. Wax isn't a superior "method" to making oil, it's quite the opposite. When you create wax you whip the product that you're working with on the plate (all that underpurged oil) and keeping butane WHILE tearing up terpenes, most waxes/budders are underpurged, unless they auto-budder. all wax/budder is is hash oil mixed with O2 to create a a goo-ier type consistancy, or budder. depending on heat/strain/etc.

This is how the oil quality goes (usually)

Sap/Shatter > Oil > Slightly whipped (a little cloudy) > wax > budder > flakes. but that's not to say that theres bomb wax out there because there is shatter/sap that does turn into budder overnight.

anything else you want to know on the subject? PVC by the way is extremely unhealthy to use, butane is used to extract tons of different materials, what makes you think it's not extracting anything out of the pvc. Ask a local glassblower to make you one.

15. ^yah fuck wax though shatter/sap for the win

16. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

You snow board?! Fuck yeah man me to! I forget, colorodo is medical state correct?[/quote]

All oil/wax/concentrates are going to be "dank". But potency =\= purity!!!!!!!!
    In fact, most "really good/strong" extracts I've been recommended have been NOTICEABLY underpurged. I think a lot of people are confusing 'tane pain with getting high or "taking a huge hit".

As for stores/clinics that sell oil... Yeah I don't trust the product at ALL! It's in their best interest to have "heavier" concentrates, and they'd rather not spend the time, money, effort and man-power to properly purge their shit.

Good Growing and Happy Toking!

17. [quote name='"BlankIT"']This thread is full of lulz. Wax isn't a superior "method" to making oil, it's quite the opposite. When you create wax you whip the product that you're working with on the plate (all that underpurged oil) and keeping butane WHILE tearing up terpenes, most waxes/budders are underpurged, unless they auto-budder. all wax/budder is is hash oil mixed with O2 to create a a goo-ier type consistancy, or budder. depending on heat/strain/etc.

This is how the oil quality goes (usually)

Sap/Shatter > Oil > Slightly whipped (a little cloudy) > wax > budder > flakes. but that's not to say that theres bomb wax out there because there is shatter/sap that does turn into budder overnight.

anything else you want to know on the subject? PVC by the way is extremely unhealthy to use, butane is used to extract tons of different materials, what makes you think it's not extracting anything out of the pvc. Ask a local glassblower to make you one.[/quote]

This.

Thank you, SO much thank you! Saved me tons of phone-typing!

Good Growing and Happy Toking!

18. how do you differentiate whipped bho (wax)vs bho (oil) name-wise? do you call them both bho?

Imo wax is a perfect nickname for whipped bho.. and calling them by the same name seems confusing..

I dont see it any different from referring to cannabis by bud or weed... I dont assume someone is uninformed on cannabis if.they choose to call it "pot".. just another nickname..