Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking wax stories!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BlazingZombiess, Mar 17, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Roorin"']Lol I'd kill to grab 80-90$ 1/8ths I paid 175 for a 1/8 of some shatter in Texas I know a dude who runs a pretty good chunk. Charges 50 a g straight across no matter how much you get it's ridiculous[/quote]

Yeah well in live in cali and we get some preety good hook ups.
    The 30-35 grams of wax are like the "mid" grade wax.
    The 40 and above are fcking dank.
    And the 8ths used to cost 120 but since we were buying so much he started hooking us up.
    80-90 and 8th, can never go wrong with that :)

2. [quote name='"sonocroc"']Wax is just whipped oil lol[/quote]

Is this a joke? Or are you serious?

Cuzzz im preety sure its not...

3. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

Is this a joke? Or are you serious?

Cuzzz im preety sure its not...[/quote]

No I'm serious. You just wisk the oil with like a toothpick for a while until enough o2 is mixed in which makes it have thy lighter consistency than like bho. Makes it easier to handle also

4. Whenever I clean my ears with a Q-Tip I always top my bowls off with a little wax.

gets me RIPPPPPPPED.

5. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

Hmm.. Well grams usually cost around 30 -45 depending on quality. 80-90 bucks is preety good price :3[/quote]

Only time I get wax is when the clinic has a g for $20 and then I just put it on top of bud cause I didn't want to spend $40+ on getting dome and torch ...... But yea I like how it makes the weed last longer an it stays lit ..........

It makes me cough haha or I'll put a lil on my teeth and it feels like rubber on my teeth .....

But it gets me so baked lol ..... And it knocks me out once I'm a sleep and have pretty cool dreams but I don't remember them ........

So I have yet to take a true Dab .......

Gott

6. #26 BlazingZombiess, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    [quote name='"sonocroc"']

No I'm serious. You just wisk the oil with like a toothpick for a while until enough o2 is mixed in which makes it have thy lighter consistency than like bho. Makes it easier to handle also[/quote]

Hmm interesting... I havent heard of wax being made that way... R u sure it comes out as wax and not something different?? Whats the texture like? Would you posibly be able to post a pic of it?

Ive heard of the butane method and water based ways.... But not mixing oil with a tooth pick way :laughing: lol....

7. [quote name='"figarofigaro"']Whenever I clean my ears with a Q-Tip I always top my bowls off with a little wax.

gets me RIPPPPPPPED.[/quote]

How to you get you ear wax off the Q-Tip without getting fuzzy's attatched to it?? :0
    :laughing: lol

8. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']

Only time I get wax is when the clinic has a g for $20 and then I just put it on top of bud cause I didn't want to spend $40+ on getting dome and torch ...... But yea I like how it makes the weed last longer an it stays lit ..........

It makes me cough haha or I'll put a lil on my teeth and it feels like rubber on my teeth .....

But it gets me so baked lol ..... And it knocks me out once I'm a sleep and have pretty cool dreams but I don't remember them ........

So I have yet to take a true Dab .......

Gott[/quote]

I always kinda find it a waste putting it on bud, but it is still effective. Honestly a dome and tortch can be expensive but once you have the set-up its definetly worth it :3

LOL wth you rub it on your teeth ILMAO.. Too funny man. :laughing:

Do you have your rec? Or do you just have someone else get your wax for you?

9. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

Hmm interesting... I havent heard of wax being made that way... R u sure it comes out as wax and not something different?? Whats the texture like? Would you posibly be able to post a pic of it?

Ive heard of the butane method and water sack way... But not mixing oil with a tooth pick way :laughing: lol....[/quote]

When you do a bho extraction it comes out like a thick syrup but when you apply some heat and mix it up for a while it changes lol the consistency is then like a brittle softer one that you can actually pick up without it sticking to you like a mofo sorry on my phone don't have pics lol

10. Or maybe I'm thinking of budder lol

11. #31 CaliBudE, Aug 2, 2012
    [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

I always kinda find it a waste putting it on bud, but it is still effective. Honestly a dome and tortch can be expensive but once you have the set-up its definetly worth it :3

LOL wth you rub it on your teeth ILMAO.. Too funny man. :laughing:

Do you have your rec? Or do you just have someone else get your wax for you?[/quote]

My rec just expired 2 weeks ago .....

Well I have to take it off the paper with a pin and it's a pain getting it all on the bud ..... And some of it ends up on my finger and I'll rub it on my teeth and I sometimes grind my teeth so it feels trippy, I like it .....

I want to get that wax that you can pick up with your fingers like the one you have but it's like around $40 ...... And since I dont have the appropriate set up , I just settle for the cheaper stuff ......

Still gets me way faded , so I can only imagine how a real dab hits ...

12. [quote name='"sonocroc"']

When you do a bho extraction it comes out like a thick syrup but when you apply some heat and mix it up for a while it changes lol the consistency is then like a brittle softer one that you can actually pick up without it sticking to you like a mofo sorry on my phone don't have pics lol[/quote]

Im confused with this method.... I dont wanna say your not telling the truth... But i dont think that you can create wax or buddher with this method.. :0 it sounds soo ridiculous lol... Do you have any legitament pictures of you creating wax or budher with this method that you can post from your computer or something?

13. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']

My rec just expired 2 weeks ago .....

Well I have to take it off the paper with a pin and it's a pain getting it all on the bud ..... And some of it ends up on my finger and I'll rub it on my teeth and I sometimes grind my teeth so it feels trippy, I like it .....

I want to get that wax that you can pick up with your fingers like the one you have but it's like around $40 ...... And since I dont have the appropriate set up , I just settle for the cheaper stuff ......

Still gets me way faded , so I can only imagine how a real dab hits ...[/quote]

Ohh you get that type of wax. You get like low quality hydrated wax huh? Ohh wait yeah you said you get the cheaper stuff lol.

Haha i have yet to rub wax on my teeth ilmao.

And real dabs are wayyy nice, its like once you smoke that way, you wont go back lol. What part of cali you from? Have you hit up any hash bars before, most likely not actually because u havent taken a dab before...? :0

14. dude i hope your kidding, wax is just whipped bho, bho is oil. Oil that is whipped after purging turns into wax, wax and hash oil are almost exactly the same. Oil and wax are generally made by being run through butane or co2, sometimes people use iso but that really isnt wax unless you master the fuck outta it. How did you think wax was made? :laughing:

edit: ill contribute to the thread, ive taken dabs the size of like 2 airsoft bbs, and just that alone is enough to get so so fucked haha. like body melting mind numbing crazyness.

15. #35 BlazingZombiess, Aug 2, 2012
    [quote name='"OGkushak"']dude i hope your kidding, wax is just whipped bho, bho is oil. Oil that is whipped after purging turns into wax, wax and hash oil are almost exactly the same. Oil and wax are generally made by being run through butane or co2, sometimes people use iso but that really isnt wax unless you master the fuck outta it. How did you think wax was made? :laughing:[/quote]

Lol ive always made it from weed and what not. I know you can make it from oil, but idk i guess i just didnt think you were able too do it that way...
    Okay, i wasnt saying he was lying though. Ive just havent seen it made that way... Although i havent really seen that much wax made from different methods. Ive only seen wax made from 2 different methods, and they started from weed and ended with wax.

16. I think that dudes talking about oil, not wax.. Im not familiar with either, But i watched this video earlier and the dude was whipping it around with a toothpick, like the other poster was talking about. Heres the vid

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vxEF6JRLZY]How to Make BHO (Butane Honey Oil) [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Edit: Og got it cleared up :wave:

17. [quote name='"t-fizz"']I think that dudes talking about oil, not wax.. Im not familiar with either, But i watched this video earlier and the dude was whipping it around with a toothpick, like the other poster was talking about. Heres the vid

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vxEF6JRLZY

Edit: Og got it cleared up :wave:[/quote]

Thats one of the ways i know how to do it.. I didnt watch the whole video because it froze and im on the app. But i just fill the pvc pipe with like an oz.

18. no, dude what?! I know my shit when it comes to wax and oils, not being a dick i just do. and wax is THE SAME SHIT as hash oil, its simply whipped instead of just being left as a dark amber oil (hash oil) Hash oil is just another form of BHO, or any solvent hash (which produces either wax or oil depending on how you finish it). People like the oil state more because it keeps potency longer and some say that whipping into budder or wax looses some potency, yet wax is known for great taste and smoothness. I dab wax, never had oil, but i dont smoke it. :wave:

19. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

Ohh you get that type of wax. You get like low quality hydrated wax huh? Ohh wait yeah you said you get the cheaper stuff lol.

Haha i have yet to rub wax on my teeth ilmao.

And real dabs are wayyy nice, its like once you smoke that way, you wont go back lol. What part of cali you from? Have you hit up any hash bars before, most likely not actually because u havent taken a dab before...? :0[/quote]

I'm in southern Cali by Orange county / riverside area ......

Umm I was excited to take a dab cause this clinic I guess has dab hits for $5 .....

I had been to this clinic before but I don't like it, so I went in and all their weed was shitty and I seen the bong with torch .......

But idk I told the guy I'd pass on the weed and just walked out with out my hit ..... I felt weird asking cause for the dab cause I've walked out of that clinic before .... I was planning on buying a g at least but all their weed was shakey and brown , so they didn't even offer

Yea I've only got that cheap shit haha .....

20. jesus, please learn to educate yourself properly when you start dealing with concentrates, hope to god your not dumb enough to do your extractions inside. **kah-boom**.

Please note that PVC is NOT safe, the butane will strip off the outside layers of the plastic and it will end up in you bho, get a stainless steel extractor or buy an actual glass one for like 20 bucks on ebay.

edit: unless your cool with coating your lungs in toxic plastic, then go ahead.