Smoking vs drinking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MCherrypoppins, Jan 30, 2015.

1. So in my life I have had a " drinking phase " and we'll let me be honest I will always be a stoner but now I kind of lost the urge to drink anymore . I'm just wondering if you had to choose between never touching a drop or alcohol or never getting to smoke sweet Mary Jane what would you choose ? ;)

*👌💨😆*

2. def given up the alcohol, then again I was barely a drinker to begin with. Though I did have like a "phase" for a short time. Smoking is like legit one of my passions and comforts now, I enjoy it! why would I wanna give that up..especially for something that brings out a side of me I don't really care for. I've never really been around anyone whos been drunk that made sense. I mean sure its funny for a little while. "Gettin tipsssyy" drinking it up. But then it just gets fudgin annoying, an plus ya think of all the risks you may be putting others in cause you're common sense is just outa whack when you're fucked up. So many young people, even in there fuckin late 20's and early 30s are still drinking an driving because they thinks its "manageable" like hold you're fucking horses! you're that age to know better, an youre decisions are still as fucking stupid as when you were 15! why!!!!???????????

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Sir_Dilbin, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    I'm not much of a drinker to begin with but I would be willing to live life without it. Does nothing but make me feel retarded

4. I choose to do both whenever the fuck I want

*Cosign

6. I hardly ever drink. Id rather have a smoke and chill out :)

7. ehhhhh no prob with booze but hands down I'd give up drinking before smoking

I mean personally, I have never tasted a 'good-tasting' beer that I enjoyed drinking, load me up a bowl of shitty shitty reggie miller and I'd be happier than having my own private microbrew

but once again, nothing against drinking

8. I always end up feeling shitty after the drunk retarded feeling phase.

Weed is now a lot more psychedelic for me and reminds me of unmentionables and causes me to mentally freak out sometimes

But marijuana stays.

9. Like slim340 said I've never had a "good tasting beer I just use to drink to drown out the past. And every morning wake up and regret it. Then do it all again. Weed is spiritual to me so marijuana is the winner

Fuck yo presents!

10. Completly this lol

11. don't mean to preach but I've never seen any good come from alcohol. used to be a heavy drinker myself, so I'm speaking from experience. happy to be a stoner.

12. In my opinion, an alcohol buzz is more pleasant than a buzz on weed, but getting shitfaced drunk is way worse than getting off-the-rails high.

If I had to give one up, it'd definitely be alcohol. It's way worse for your health anyway.

13. Pot hands down, but i like getting a little buzz going once in a while.

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

14. Gotta go with weed simply because it gives a nice buzz with zero caloric intake. Since I started drinking beer regularly i've gained like 15 pounds... ain't nobody got time for that.

15. word up 3 years sober AA and all, that said I don't consider being high intoxication.

Sent from old ass Droid

16. @milkylumpkinz
    I don't promote drunk driving, but awkwardly enough, a shot or three makes my track times better by a long shot.

id still take weed over alcohol tho

17. Iv given up alcohol for tge time being.

A year ago I was arrested for drunk driving, (not proud of that), and within a week, I was arrested again for a bar fight. (Not proud of that either)

After that I was put on probation. I couldnt smoke weed so I drank almost daily while on probation.

I now smoke weed, but as my tollerance builds I am craving booze.

My mind wants weed, but my body still wants the booze.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. id rather have a Jay in my hand than
    a bottle any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Bud man!!!!!

In my 20 ( almost 21 )years of living, I have yet to have my first beer :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. I like drinking and smoking. I must disagree that nothing good comes from drinking. High school years with your best friends as alcohol? Those were the best times of my life and you always get a good story from those drunk nights.

Don't drink to get so drunk you can't walk, drink to have fun with your friends. Also if you're doing stupid shit while you're drinking that's your own fault, unless you've blacked out, drinking is fun if controlled properly.

But smoking is more fun :p

Keep toking!