Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking VS Drinking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NotNikkiManaj, Nov 26, 2012.

1. whats your ideal "have fun" DOC?
    MaryJ, or some alcohol?
    They're totally different, which do you prefer?

I think I like.....both. hahahaa

2. I personally don't prefer drinking, but some nights I prefer to drink some whiskey and coke and a nice joint :).

3. those "some nights" are TONIGHT hahahaha
    BEST mixture EVER,
    FUCK YEAH WHISKEY YEAH
    good shit, bro.

4. Malt n Bong

5. Hahaha hope you have a goodnight! Have a good one!!:D

6. With weed I generally just wanna do things and wanna relax and have a good night. Drunk I usually wanna go lay down possibly pass out

7. Got drunk last night. It just takes way too much effort prefer to smoke a J and kickback watching a film.

8. I don't mix the two. Sometimes I've had a beer while smoking but thats about the extent of it.

I've lost my love for alcohol completely. Having a beer here is as socially acceptable as eating. I struggle to finish a pint unless its Guinness, just no interest anymore.

So I just nip out of the pub, have a smoke somewhere quiet, go back in and order red bull.

9. I hardly ever drink now. Im pretty much done with it, would much rather be high, I just wish everyone felt that way, then the world we live in would be sweet.

10. I think I like.....both. hahahaa
    me too.lol

11. I've always said if I could get the drunk effects by smoking it'd be my drug of choice.

I MUCH prefer being drunk to being high as far as "having fun" in a social setting goes. If I'm going out and not just at home alone with a couple buddies, I'd pick drinking every time. However I HATE the actual act of drinking and the side effects.

Weed just isn't a special thing anymore, it's like a daily or semi-daily activity, so when people are like "let's get fried" I'm not doing anything special.

12. I can't drink without smoking but I can smoke without drinking.

13. They're both awesome

14. Since I started smoking everyday (normally multiple times) I've just lost my urge to drink completely I used to always be the person trying to rally everyone to go get out and drink and have a ball but now I'm always that kid who's just trying to get everyone to have a chill night. Interesting, could have something to do with some of the same properties in mj that help with alcoholism.

15. Same here

16. Defenitlyyy Mary Jane. Some circumstances alchohol is fun but the hangover and unpleasantness of drinking doesn't have shit on smoking a bowl

17. Lost all interest in drink and the people that go with it,regular or heavy drinkers are idiots in general as well as when their drunk, not had a drink in months think me and drink are over now, long live mary.

18. I prefer smoking but i love beer but not hard stuff

19. I occasionally drink lightly, but that's usually only when I'm withholding from smoking for some reason. I don't know what it is, but I feel like I got all my alcoholic desires out of me between the ages of 14-17, and even then I always drank "responsibly" no black outs or anything ever. Pot's just way too awesome to give in to stuff that makes you feel like crap. Whenever I have a beer or two nowadays I get like a "hang-through" where i just lose my buzz and get an early hangover.

Include vaporizing and edibles into marijuana use, and it totally trumps alcohol. I cant be the only one that rages hard on the inside about many peoples' feelings towards marijuana use vs. alcohol use when they are 1. wrong, 2. not the person to give an opinion as they have never tried it, 3. usually the kind of person that doesn't form their own opinions, who never looks at all possible options because they may not like said other options and can never take off the blinders.

20. Smoking all the way. Drinking only sometimes.