smoking vicadin

Discussion in 'General' started by wiscodank, Sep 24, 2005.

1. just wondering if anyone's ever crushed up soem vicadin and smoked it...cause i have a really good vicadin connectiona dn was gonna buy some but didnt' know if i just should take it in pill form or smoke it...i've heard good things about both...

2. Snort it :)? i duno man not a big pill person myself never smoked it. Good luck though

3. From exerience smoking pills can taste really nasty and even make u feel kinda sick for a lil. ive taken vicodin and its good if i were u id just pop dem pills buddy.

4. If you sprinkle it on a bowl it will just take chalky, and you'll get decent results. If you pop it, the effects will be relatively weak. Snorting it is the worst for you, but in my opinion, it gives the strongest effects.

5. ??? Just take the pill, this is not hard and takes a second

6. This = recreational marijuana forum

7. yea it's a 1000mg and it'll be my first time taking it so i;ll probably feel it.

8. I....well....lol..forget it...

9. I smoked a painkiller b4, idk i would say not to do it man. First off we didn't smoke vicatin we did some other p.k. but we packed half a bowl then put half the pill in powderized, then put more weed on top. As soon as we got to the pk our mouth instantly got completely dry. Then after every hit from the nasty ass taste and not being able to like salavate i would puke. Although i did see a "bear" sitting down eating a fish... ok it was just a garbage can i was seeing shit. The effects r nice after smoking it but it wasn't worth the nasty taste and long term effects it can cause. Also i told my friend and he said u have to be careful becuz when u cook some medicines they breakdown and they can do nothing for ur high and just become deadly. so that kind of got to me a bit.

10. Iv sprinkled it on top of bowls before and it made it taste sorta fruity. We dipped our cigarettes into crushed up vicadin too, but it just gave a small buzz. I wouldnt smoke this very often man, pills arent made to be smoked.

smoke crack with a zebra on top of an airplane engine while massaging your swollen ovaries.

11. Snorting it works but then you look like a coke head. Just be a man a sallow the pill lol! But for real man just take the pill 2 of them should fuck you up for a few hours.

12. Ah, vicodin sucks anyway.

13. 1000mg vike? I think you might want to check out what your taking. You proboly mixed up the amount of vicodin and acetomorphin, which can be fatal.

14. no i have 1000 mg vicidons i got them when i broke my leg...theyre cool

but i smoked it once and i thought i would crush a half a pill up and put it in a little boel and i threw up and my throat was fucked for a week or so....so i wouldnt suggest doing it

15. i smoked flexeril or some shit once just straight in a nice little mushroom bowl i didnt want to but i did it cz it was free then i popped 4 later...it was fun

16. The pills may be 1000mg but the actual amount of hydrocodone in it is much less. 1000mg of hydrocodone would kill you. For instance, a 650mg Vicodin only contains about 10mg of hydrocodone (this is the stuff that gets you high...)

As for smoking a pill, why would you even bother? Just crush it up a rail a few lines.

17. If you don't want it up your nose you could probably parachute it. That should at least make it take effect faster.