Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking vaporized weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cannabis Cures, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Can I roll up some joints and get a buzz off vaped weed? I don't care how bad it tastes

2. if you have a bong that's nicely filtered use that because the taste is horrrrrrible.

3. Nah I don't have anything but my vape and papers. So it will get me high? How
    Many grams of pretty dark vaped weed should
    I use to catch a buzz?

4. They say it makes a good 50 50 blunt filler, little less in a joint. But I say stuff up a fat joint pure vaped! I've actually gotten pretty ripped toking vaped bud.

5. Ok I'm going for it I'll keep you guys posted on how I'm feeling soon!

6. What exactly gives the bud the horrible taste after being vaped? I've never heard of people smoking vaped weed. I do remember my friend had a vape setup and it looked like a waste when he threw out all the stuff after vaping. I would have tried some of it if I had the chance.

I understand it's not a "waste" because it's already been vaped, but some of it still looked green, and I would imagine there would still be THC and CBDs somewhere in the bud.

7. No throwing it out is most definitely a waste. You can save it up and bake a killer batch of edibles. The darker brown the bud is the less THC it has in it. So if your friend was throwing light brown to green vaped weed away someone should inform him how to properly vaporize and utilize all the benefits of vaping.

8. He's a bit of a strange guy. He went from smoking tabacco+weed in a bong to vaporizing weed and smoking cigarettes to improve his health. I wasn't sure what he was thinking.

I do remember him bitching about his vape, he was burning his weed for a while, than had it on too low for a while (like a week) and wasn't even sure if he was getting high. I remember when I tried it it tasted like hitting from a pipe, so I'm sure he had it up too high.

That pretty much turned me off of getting a vaporizer, he really made it seem like a pain in the ass. Looking back now, he was just an idiot.

9. it gives you a shitty dirty high that i wouldn't really call a high but yea

10. Its a good smoke just before bed. Not gunna make you cheese ear to ear. Make yo body tingly wingly

11. How did it go? Is it as bad as they said?

12. Final conclusion it tastes as bad as they say and being a heavy smoker it didn't do shit for me

13. I've bonged it before and got a pretty decent high. Generally I make QWISO out of my ABV.

14. What's QWISO?

15. Quick wash in isopropyl alcohol?

16. Alcohol doesn't start with an "o" haha

17. Quick Wash in ISOpropyl alcohol is my guess? I'm not big on a lot of the short forms used on this forum. I've got much to learn haha

18. Yes that's right. You can make very decent couchlocking oil as the weed already got decarb from the vaping.

Sure won't be as pretty as a fresh batch of frozen trim but it's still something.

19. If it still has some green to it then go for it, but If its dark and brown then it's done.

20. yes

I think it starts taking the smell of tea