Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking vaped bud...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonerish, Oct 14, 2008.

1. I smoked one bowl of vaped shit with two of my friends and we got so baked. We have really high tolerance. We couldn't understand how we got so high. It can work.

2. When you vape you only capture about 52% of the THC found in weed, so by smoking it or using it for edibles you're able to obtain the other 48% that would otherwise be wasted.

Personally I bought a vape(Arizer Extreme Q4.0) because at the time I was in love with edibles, still am :p, and that vaped weed is efficient in edibles so you extend the life of your weed by 2x :smoke:

3. No there is without a doubt still thc and other cannabinoids in AVB, though usually smoking it tastes like shit.

4. Yea it tastes like bawls.

5. When my friends and I vape, we start out at about 190 celcius, when the vapor starts to become less dense we turn it up about 30 or 50 degrees and finish it.

6. mflb stuff wasn't too bad....really cherries a lot because it was so fine. Tasted shitty but worked

7. Nice thread with a wealth of info :)

I've made bhang out of vaped bud in the past and been lightly tripping for around 7 hours although I vaped a bowl 1 hour in to get things going (like with a shroom trip). Definite body (CBD) AND cerebral (THC) effects although that could be due to only vaping once and having an iolite which only reaches 190c so there prob is a decent amount of THC still present. I'd expected the stuff to just knock me out with a stoned (CBD) effect due to negligible amounts of THC left in vaped bud but instead I got a mild bhang trip :D

I've also smoked a bowl's worth of vaped bud spreading it over 3 bowls or so and mixing it with damiana and a pinch of blue lotus resin 15x extract. Considering I only used around 0.3g of bud I was quite pleased with the result. Nicely lifted physically and mentally to a degree I wouldn't have expected with the quantities involved :)

Assuming it's due to synergy, I'd be interested to know if anyone else knows of any legal ethnobotanicals which potentiate ganjika and what experiences if any others have had.

8. my buddy saved up a little more than an ounce..like 35-40 grams and we made some edibles. we got pretty baked

9. If you have those "friends" that pretend like they are super cool with you because you smoke, but have no clue what they are talking about when it comes to mary jane, save your vapped weed for them. I have two of these friends that give me all their cash, and I give them grams of vapped weed. Although it is deyhydrated, so smaller, they usually don't ask for an amount, and people have ripped them off way more than this is. They always text me after saying how good it was, and it was comparable with sour diesal they have had. Sometimes I'll vape a quarter, they will call with 90 to 100 bucks and I'll just give the quarter to them. THen I have enough to buy another quarter. It's not to make money for me, it's to make this habit cheaper, or sometimes free. Once in a while, I smoke them down, or give them extra then they pay just because I feel like I owe it to them, but they call me before anyone else.

I was wondering, from your guy's oppion, my cousin has never smoked, and I don't want to use danks on her if she won't get high the first time. Do you think we should smoke a bowl of vapped weed to get the thc in her the first time so that way I'm not wasting any dank on someone whose not getting high?

Hope my suggestion helps anybody whose really desprete trade vapped for danks. Also, if you grind it, vape it, and then afterwards, save it and take some sissors to it and grind it even smaller, you can get fucked on the second bowl. I have the extreme q, and theres an elbow that I fill instead of filling the bowl. If you vape like 3-5 bowls, save the vapped stuff, fill the bowl to the top of the black thing, you will get a lot of vapor.

10. Vape the weed and then roll joints with the vaped weed

11. I always smoke it or do something with it, the high I get from the MFLB is more of a heady functional high, this shit to me anyway always hit's real smooth and doesn't taste *that* awful. But I stop vaping when there's just the tiniest bit of green left. It's nice, because you can buy a quarter, vape the quarter way to fast, freak out for about 10 seconds because you used all your shit, then you remember that you still have (a very dry and crumbly) quarter.

Don't forget that vaped weed is also decarboxylated already. I've used it a few times to make space ramen and it got me pretty blasted.

12. i like sandwiches

13. i have the mflb and after about an hour of use the avb is like darkish green/brown. i save it up in an old jam jar and smoke it when im out of kind. it gets me really stoned out. i used to cook with it but i honestly don't like to eat cannabis. as far as the taste goes, if you rip it its gonna taste like shit but it's a good smooth mellow smoke. it's a nighttime smoke for sure.

14. I throw my vaped bud away. It tastes like crap. You could grind it up really fine (into powder) and add it to your flour mixture to make baked goods though. It would turn out to be very fiberous but it gets you really baked.

15. When I vape good buds, I cook it 3 X's (in a Volcano). By the time I'm done with it, it looks like dirt. And I'm sure it would taste like dirt, and not get you high. Oh sure, if you smoked a shit ton of it, it might make you feel like somebody sat a brick on your head..... but if your okay with that, why don't you just look for a fat sack of some Mexican bammer, for like $30 ? Probably about the same high.

16. I have a pax and recently ive been getting some DANK girl scout cookies from california so after i vape it i just throw it in a bowl and it works greatttttt. I guess when you vape dank weed it makes schwag weed (which can still get you high).

17. If the bud is still a golden color it's not so bad but if you've burnt it dark brown almost black it's going to taste like absolute ass. It does get you high though, just a different high because there isn't much thc, it's mostly cbd and cbn among other cannabanoids that didn't get vaped. I personally think vaped buds best use is edibles. No decarb just slap it in there.

18. i smoked 3gs of abv after smoking about half an ounce in 2 weeks so my tolerance was getting up there considering i normally smoked maybe 3-4gs a week.

it tasted like complete shit and was harsh, but it got me a pretty strong body high that put me to sleep in 2 hours

19. It's harsh, the flavour's not there but it works. I will roll it into a J, sometimes all vaped, other times mixed with fresh bud.

The effects are different - not so much of a high, but a sleepy, stony affect that is great for killing pain and will put you to sleep.

20. I read up on vaping, and temperatures. Allegedly, there are still pain reducers, and other beneficial compounds, in marijuana after being 'vaped' at 395 - 400 degrees F. Some aren't supposed to be much higher, 420 - 430, but, if I recall, that's close to or above the 'recommended' temp.