Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking vaped bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420Poak, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Anyone does this?

2. I got a buddy who's always out of smoke that I give some of my ABV to. He smokes that shit up.

3. yeah i pack gbs of it when i don't feel like buying more bud. have some food or something to drink to chase it with after because it tastes like complete shit. but it definitely gets you high

4. I'm guessing rolling joints would be the best idea? The taste must be horrible off a bowl or a bong. 

And the reason I'm asking this is I'm dry for a few days but I have this huge jar of ABV I've been collecting over time.

5. make some firecrackers with it, I used AVB for firecrackers all the time, and they get me uhhhhighhhhhh as fuuuu. Im sure itll get you alot higher from firecrackers than smoking it will.
    :smoking:

6. True but it's a different high, more of a you just get fucked up high.

I was actually just thinking about this yesterday and I think I'm going to add some to my next joint mixed with fresh so that it doesn't taste like shit but the j also lasts longer. Also since I have sativa it won't matter too much that its a more Stoney high from the avb

7. When I run out of fresh green ill pack the AVB in the bong and top it off with some fresh green.

8. #8 dramamine29, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
    I keep all my ABV in a separate baggy and smoke some (from a bowl) whenever i'm dry or when i'm just trying to get to sleep without wasting the goods. it's pretty harsh but whatever

9. I recommend against smoking it; at least in very large amounts. I rolled up a blunt of the stuff and it made me very sick. Make edibles; the vaped bud is already decarbed so you con't have to worry about making budder or anything; mix with some peanut butter and throw it in the oven for 20 mins at like 300. Its a much different high; i think vaping takes out all of the "head high" and leaves the body high; Whenever I eat or smoke ABV it leads to a very heavy body stone, usually making me wanna pass out 

10. lol.. but you said when you run out?

11. Yeah I've smoked some vaped bud before. Tastes pretty awful though. I usually roll it up in a joint and throw a little keef on it.

12. So I smoked a half a joint of 50/50 mix this morning and it was fucking great got just as high as I usually do except it was a little more body high.

But I usually vape at a really low temp until slightly brownish so it was still pretty good and didn't effect taste at all. I actually enjoyed it more cause I didn't have to worry as much about letting the j sit.

13. I bet you could take some and make it into tea. You'd probably need more than the usual half gram to 3 cups of water/2 tbsp butter. idk how potent ABV is though, you'd have to experiment with the amount.

14. Sorry, run low*

15. Sometimes I mix in vaped with fresh bud into a bowl or a joint, but I don't like to smoke just vaped weed because of taste and potency.

I've been making no heat canna oil by throwing most of my ABV into a jar of olive oil over time, I'm hoping that proves to be a better use of ABV than smoking.

16. I always smoke all my abv when bud is out, saves me a day of buying more. I think darth had the idea with his over time oil, if you just dump all your abv in when you have it and keep it awhile you won't really feel its missing and it should extract fully

17. I always smoke mine.