Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking using a hemp wick?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongHits420x, Jul 6, 2012.

1. #1 BongHits420x, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
    Heard it's better than lighters etc. If so, what kind should I get? Was going to order some from amazon... Would love a link.

2. Humboldt hemp wick

3. According to their website if you sign up for the newsletter you get a free hemp wick. Which I did of course.

4. Bee line!!
    Hemp wics are way better than using a lighter!
    Lighters distort the taste of the buds, using hemp will preserve flavor and it won't be so harsh on your lungs!

5. Yea, the full flame is my favorite! It's really good for cornering bowls:p

6. [quote name='"HerbJedenTag"']According to their website if you sign up for the newsletter you get a free hemp wick. Which I did of course.[/quote]

Damn!! I tried, but its only if you live in the U S of A!

I like bees line the best if I gotta pay for it!

7. Making your own is more fun, easy too :)

8. Wait, what website?

9. [quote name='"BongHits420x"']

Wait, what website?[/quote]

Google free humboldt hemp wick

10. #10 HerbJedenTag, Jul 6, 2012
  11. Thanks guys! Signed up for free sample & bought 20 feet of full flame wick!

12. [quote name='"StonerSnake"']Making your own is more fun, easy too :)[/quote]

How do you make it?

13. This video should give some information.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCENNaJ-K1c[/ame]

14. humboldt is my favorite too. my friend is in the UK and he just emailed humboldt and they hooked him up with a sample

15. lol "the taste of bud"

16. #17 Ovid, Jul 6, 2012
    Not everyone likes to vape, I have a volcano I bought last year sitting on my desk like a fucking paperweight. I simply prefer to combust when it comes to flower.

In regards to the OP, Humboldt Hemp Wick and ChillWick offer free samples to US residents. Beeline doesn't offer samples that I know of but is also very high quality, just stay away from I-TAL - it's shit. Beyond that, if you want to go up another level while still smoking I highly recommend a Herb Iron.

17. One word post? I was asking about hemp wick, not how to smoke... I prefer to light up.

18. so the "chill" people make you like their facebook page for a sample? thats kind of whack IMO