Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking upstairs with rents downstairs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DerekxD, Jul 2, 2012.

1. So here is situation. I have a bedroom that is pretty much the whole upstairs. I have a door that leads out onto my balcony, but the balcony is being rebiult right now so that is a no go.

My parents are okay with me smoking, and say they won't go out of their way to catch me because they smoke as well. But they don't want to smell it, or go in my room and see paraphernalia laying around. would I be able to smoke upstairs in my room without them smelling it downstairs? I'll have a towel under the door leading to downstairs. As well as leaving my balcony door open to help air it out. My question is, will I be able to smoke a few bowls from my bong or a joint and be alright when it comes to smell?

Thanks! :smoke:

2. You're $ if you use the bong.

3. yeah you should be fine, just keep that door closed and towel under it to stop the airflow from the open door on the balcony.

4. Park your ass right in front of the open balcony door. Or take a shower and hotbox the bathroom!

5. why dont you just go outside if they don't care?

6. Don't really wanna pack my bong through the house. I usually go out on the balcony, but its being worked on right now.

Thanks to everyone though!

7. if your telling the truth about your rents not caring, it will smell in your room probably till the next morning but should stay there as long as the towel is there.

8. And dont forget, if they do say anything. Tell them the people on GC said you would be ok.

9. Risky man really risky

10. just open the balcony door and blow it out? use a bong. towel under door.

11. Put a fan in facing out your door and blow your smoke through it.

12. Yeah thats pretty nice that you have a balcony, i'd stick with smoking on that and watch for people below haha

13. [quote name='"Thekidthatshigh"']Put a fan in facing out your door and blow your smoke through it.[/quote]

Legit

14. Unless THEY smoke in the house..They said they didnt want to smell it or see paraphenalia. Go. Outside. FFS.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

15. I think you'd be fine. My whole house is designed in the way that anyone can be anywhere in the house in like 5 seconds...I have a small house. I smoke upstairs all the time with a towel under the door and letting all the smoke go out the window.

That's pretty chill, you usually smoke on the balcony. Smoking in your room will tide you over until the balcony's fixed.

16. Fo sho! Lmao!

Best answer in here. Haha :smoke:

17. Get that cardboard thing from the used up toilet paper roll, the middle part, you know? And then stuff that bitch with driersheets. Blow the smoke through it and you can never smell a thing, except the fresh scent of drier sheets. Used it when i am around the rents, works a charmmmmmmm.
    Rip one for me, peace- itskindakronic

18. Get lots of febreeze, shut yourself in your room and toke up lol

19. Your house sounds bad ass and Kid Cudi is bad ass. Just put a towel under the door, smoke outside the window.. Air freshener. Do that and you're golden man, parents are tight with me smoking to.. But I still try to avoid leaving smell behind due to the possibility of friends or other family smelling.

20. its called a spl00f, then if you have a fan turn it on, stick dryer sheets on the back of it and let it suction them, so it then not only blows air, it blows a refreshing scent also.