Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking up while taking a shit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wugwan, Aug 14, 2011.

1. I feel gay if I shit when high....

2. this got me

3. qft :cool: :cool:

4. I'm shittin now, but my buds upstairs.?

5. I did that once, but its kinda disgusting cuz since your high and everything feels good, u can like feel the shit slidin out ur asscrack x100

6. The real question is how many people are taking a shit while posting in these forums from there cell phones.

7. #27 WakaFlocka, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Guilty as charged.

8. Haha for me it was about thirty minutes after I had taken mine and they were starting to creep up, i really needed to shit so it was like a race, I ran down the hall and as i sat there the tiles started moving and turning and all that, needless to say, it was intense...

9. This made me laugh soooo hard, trying to stay quiet in my schools library on my laptop haha. It's so true though.

10. I love it, since you just shit, you weigh less, so you get so much higher.

That´s how it works...right?

11. I've smoked right before, but not during. That's just gross. lol

12. I used to smoke while on the pot but then I got to thinking about how unsanitary it probably is.... I mean I don't think I'd wanna smoke outta a friend's pipe after he just got done shitting with it. I guess a J would be fine...... but I certainly wouldn't wipe my ass until I was done smokin.

13. I get all immature about pooping when I'm high...it wouldn't be a problem if I had one of those fancy european toilets though

14. Personally when I smoke, my ability to function is diminished. While taking a shit, it would take me 5 times longer to clean up after smoking. I keep forgetting where I put the paper.

15. alright, this is the 2nd thread ive seen about this. apparently its awesome so im gona have to try it out. i dont know if this counts but when i smoke in the bathroom i sit on the toilet and sometimes i take a shit after im done