Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking up multiple people

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jdath, Sep 24, 2010.

1. if you have a bucket, a plastic milk carton, some tinfoil and water you can make a gravity bong that will fuck you up faster than you can spell marijuana. msot girls that want to be smoked out are infrequent tokers though so it might be a bit harsh..

2. sesh on a bed....obvious reasons

3. yeah, but it's not like this guy is gonna go up to a group of 5 hot girls who are waiting to get high and ask them if someone can roll a joint :p

@OP: get a roller or a bowl from someone

4. I would get someone to preroll joints for you. Then you can just take them out and smoke up no problems

5. Beware with chicks trying to smoke all your weed. Especially, if sex gets involved. They start to use their assetts as a form of currency.

Fuck smoking up 5 people anyways. Really, no one is capable of throwing down. Ask for a couple bucks.

6. I smoke people out all the time lol They always return the favor some way or another...

There are 5 chicks..... You're smoking them out...

If you don't get at least head, dome, a blow job, whatever you call it... you're a chump.

Also, when there is a vag to cock ratio of 5:1 a good game of grab ass is always fun :)

7. its called a blunt

8. if you can't roll at all, buy a black and mild, empty it out (save maybe half an inch of tobacco by the mouthpiece), and pack some bud in there. it's like an instant blunt and bitches love black and milds.

9. sounds like a good idea

10. dro has nothing to do with the quality of weed. "dro" just means it was grown with hydroponics

11. This might just be high me, but that sounded hilarious.

12. I agree on all fronts.

13. lol @ "... bitches love black and milds...

Hahah, simply awesome.

14. Spend all night practicing rolling a blunt. That would be ideal for your "situation" ;)

Good luck!

15. Seriously bro, just practice rolling a nice cone shaped joint

My first perfect one took about 5 fails... no big. 20 mins, then my second one took like 2 mins and was good.

you can learn quickly

16. Make a gravity bong. Use it as your smoking method with the 5 chicks. If these chicks are just trying to score free weed, this is your best method. You use minimal weed and you can get these 5 girls hella high. If these chicks complain about using one, then they are not the kind of girls you want to be hanging with.

17. lol i like how theres 3 pages of suggestions and OP hasnt responded

18. dude you can pick up a shitty pipe for like 5 bucks. or a small glass one for 10

19. Go buy a pack of rolling papers then look up the dollar bill trick to roll joints.

20. i would definitely ask for like 5 dollars for each of them or tell them to collective give you 20 (lol) then just roll an 8th of mids into 2 blunts or something