Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking up kids

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PorchMonky4Life, Sep 2, 2006.

1. so I was watching wonder showzen.....fucking love that show-god thats a great show...........

....but yeah, was watching it and wondered what if?

What if children or a child smoked weed. I dont mean like a dumbass young kid getting high from his bro at the age of 11 or 12, I mean what if you smoked up like a toddler. You know, that age when they are already saying stupid shit? What would they say if they were stoned or fucked up on drugs?

.....just wondering.....

2. I once thought it would be funny to smoke up my 5 year old sister. but of course i didnt cuz thats completly fucked. but it would be funny

3. seems like a bad idea... i wouldent suggest smokin' out little kids

4. It wouldn't be very good for their development, I'd come to imagine...

5. Is this some sort of sick twisted trick question?

6. you could feed them brownies, kids like brownies

7. its been proven that it changes the way children develop...

8. i have always wanted to do something like that. i want to bring a batch of brownies and 1 special one to a family reuniun and just see what happens...whoever gets it, gets it :smoking:

9. That has never even crossed my mind until now.

10. LMAO... Oh man... that's awesome.

11. funny to laugh about.... dont really do it

12. yeah i was just ponderin what it would be like...or how to do it (brownies idea was really great, never considered it) But would never do it myself, thats fucked up...giving any kind of drug to kids is fucked up, even a little booze...

13. lol i know if i was a lil kid and somone gave me brownies.... i would eat em... ummm special brownies

14. I wish someone gave me weed brownies when I was a toddler.

15. i highly doubt that thats been tested as its illegal to test on children for this kinda stuff to my knowledge

16. It's been done.

[​IMG]

17. WTF "Drug Addict." I spit on you, newspaper.

18. thats why I hate media....that newspaper articles headline sickens me....
    Ive thought about that myself actually, getting some little little kid high, and then I realize, that I just spent money to get myself high, why the hell should I give it to some little kid who isnt going to enjoy it like I am, and I could easily find someone to match me and get higher with my money.

19. that 5 yr old is holding the lighter backwards. or she flicks it in a way i've never seen anyone do.

maybe she's british :p

or its fake cuz its on theftbaumsworld

20. those are fucking tabloids, you idiot, they are FAKE news, nothing real, its all bullshit. Thats like the shit about bigfoot and people being ubducted...the ONLY kids who are drug addicts at young ages are crack addicted babies, which is true...and I doubt that little girl is...and if she is, than that sucks...