**Smoking up dogs/animals?**

Discussion in 'General' started by HerbMan420, Nov 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. does anyone ever smoke up their dog or cat. does it even get them high. i used to smoke up my cat. i know dogs that dont mind it at all, but my dog hates it. haha his eyes get really red too. i just blow the smoke in the dogs ear, heard that works and seems to. i heard it fucks up animals tho. like dogs get really mean. my dog isn\'t really mean but it has eaten 2 cats recently. came home and there was blood all over the walls n shit. anyway yea, general thread about getting dogs and other animals high.:smoking:

2. If i had a dog or cat at my apt. to chill with me and smoke. I\'d let it around, maybe blow some smoke into is direction but i would never ever force it to smoke like keep it in a baked room when it didnt want to be.

At that, i saw someone litlerlly hold a dogs mouth in a bong and push the smoke through bottom up into its snout. Only last like 3 seconds the dog flipped. I got sooo pissed at the kids it was fucked

3. My dog loves it. She heres my grinder and comes runnin.

4. haha thats chill as fuck!! mine hate it. what kinda dog you have?

5. Some stray walked up when we were just about to smoke, all hyper and jumping all over us and shit. We sat around and smoked a J, blowin the smoke at it... he loved it. He just chilled beside us all night. The next day we found out he got into the trash after we went inside... damn munchies. :smoking:

6. this thread isnt allowed.

7. QUICK!! RUN!! HIDE!!! here comes Le Grenouille

8. yep there is a disscussion about these threads being allowed in the general feedback section but as soon as amod see this it will be closed

9. Well, i used to toke up with my cats, but i wont toke with my dog, she dont like it and it fucks her up too much

10. That \"rule\" is fuckin gaaaayyy.

I smoke my cat up all the time..Since he was a kitten, Ive held Cliff like a baby when I pick him up. I just pick him up and blow smoke into his face, he likes it.

I sometimes give him shotties...ahha.

He eats the roach..he gets real lifted when I break out tha spliff G.

11. getting animals under the influence of anything is fucking stupid and cruel if you ask me. it\'s like getting a baby stoned. they cant make the choice, so dont force it on them.

12. I\'ve never smoked up my cats before, but whenever I roll some joints they come running and jump up and mess everything up haha. When I smoke in my garage they usually claw at the door.

13. I was hesitant at first but heard smoke couldn\'t hurt her so I blow a few hits to my iguana every once and a while she definately looks chilled after it but she pretty much always is iguanas are like the laziest animals on earth.Smoke out my cats sometimes too

14. See I don\'t think there\'s anything wrong with it if you give the animal a choice (or at least attempt to). The way I went about it with my dog was to blow smoke in her general direction at first. She had no problem with that, and pretty soon she started coming and sitting by me whenever I started smoking; it was pretty awesome because if she heard the bong she\'d come running, same if she smelled smoke. My dog\'s a 7-year-old pit I\'ve raised since she was a pup, and she\'s the sweetest thing in the world; I would never force smoke on her if she didn\'t want it. She\'s pretty funny if she\'s stoned, she mostly just chills out and sits with me, but every once in awhile she does some pretty funny shit. Oh and she gets the munchies like crazy, so once we sat on my couch watching a movie and killed a bag of doritos together.

15. Thats chill +rep.

I wanted to see if my dog would like it, blew some smoke his way and he tried to get out of the room...I guess he isn\'t a stoner dog.

16. Animals love to get high...why do you think they always seek roots/grass/plants to chew on...animals seek psychodelics all their life. Obviously if you keep a pet in the house with you all the time they will not experience any psychodelics. But have you ever seen a loose dog or cat on the streets always sniffing out specific roots/grass/plants to chew on. There is a book on this shit.

17. wow, a book? you dont say. I was under the impression that cats ate grass and shrubs in order to aid in vomiting, and that dogs ate berries and grass in order to supplement their diet.

animals dont have the cognitive ability to \'choose\' anything the way humans do. they function on instinct and reward pathways - not deductive method.

an animal never has the ability to consciously \'choose\' anything that an owner presents to it, by the nature of the fact that it has no free will or cognitive function to process information the way we do.

if you blew smoke in a 5 month old baby\'s face and got it stoned, and it sat there doing the \'goo goo ga ga\' thing it always does, would you convince yourself that it \"enjoyed it\"?

give me a break guys. YOU want to get an animal stoned because you think it\'s funny, not because it desires to.

18. Dogs have no cognitive thought huh? And you also conclude they can\'t decide what they do and don\'t like? If a dog stays around you and doesn\'t try to get away, it probably doesn\'t mind. I\'m pretty sure dogs have the ability to run away if something is harming them.

19. [COLOR=\"Red\"]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[/COLOR]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.