Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking twice in one day... Inreases Tolerance?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dlmebag, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Ok. So if you smoke say in the early afternoon, then smoke at night... Will your tolerance rise to a point where smoking at night wont get you as high?

For example... You smoke one gram of bud at night.

The next day you smoke .5 during the daytime, then a gram at night again. Will your high at night be as strong as it was the day before?

I have no idea how fast tolerance is built. so please help me out.

2. Your tolerance really won't build up if you smoke twice in one day. But things such as your body type (fast or slow metabolism), how long you have been smoking, how consistently, and the quality and amount of the herb all play into building up your tolerance.

However, your tolerance will build up if you smoke dank, 2+ times a day for about a month or longer. Peace :smoke:

3. Dont mean to sound like a narc, but seasoned tokers isn't the right spot for this thread.
    The more you constantly smoke over a constant period of time builds tolerance.

4. I think its the right place... Seasoned smokers usually have pretty high tolerances. In fact, most people I hear from on the seasoned smokers board have tolerances.

But I see what you mean.

5. no, marijuana does not have an instant tolerance, it needs to be built up. however if there are still some chemicals active in your brain the difference between your "soberness" and your "highness" will not be as great and therefore the difference between the two will be less of a shock and you may feel less high