Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking trouble

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CosmicColossus, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Last 2 times i got high a week ago from a bong. It felt like i was going to puke/stomach felt like it was in a knot. (did not even take a big hit)

2. Take a T-break, or at least a general break from weed. Then calmly reintroduce yourself to it. Try smoking a joint after about a weed. Don't jump straight back into bongs and shit right away after your break. If you still get stomach pains, then I guess you and pot just don't mix.

3. If I haven't changed my bong water in a while, if I use it it'll make me gag or sometimes throw up, check that. Or try eating something plain 20 mins before.

4. Your lungs have to adjust...
    You shouldn't get sick to your stomach?
    But maybe cough the first couple times?
    That must be some very dank stuff to give you tummy trouble.

5. Oh shit I remember something. If you swallow the smoke (gulp it down) your stomach may not like it. Be sure you are inhaling it into your lungs. Other then that idk, weed shouldn't give you a stomach ache.

6. I would agree, most likely cause is dirty bong water. If you're just starting out don't go straight to bongs. Joints are a good starting places, as are pipes (especially chillums, carbs can be tricxky for the newbie)

If the bong water is clean though I'm out of guesses.

7. I switch the bong water every session.
    But the bong itself has not been cleaned in i don't even know how long.

Could this be the problem?

8. It's usually good to keep stuff clean. Less air flow, the harder you have to suck. But that still would not make you sick.
    My friend threw up first time he smoked. He took too big a hit, exhaled, then barfed on my trampoline. So something else to try, take baby hits. See if that helps.

9. Yea,i did some waterfall hits and an apple pipe hit's today.
    No stomach pains. :hello:

10. Good for you! Work your way up and you'll be ripping bongs like a champ in no time.