Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking tricks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thecreatorst, Nov 27, 2011.

1. So hello grasscity, I am currently learning to do smoking tricks and except from the o's that i knew i discover new tricks everywhere! I then thought it would be nice if you could help me learn more tricks and help me gather a few tricks in a place! What i mean is if you feel like it write the name of the trick you know how to do and the description of how it can be done so everybody including me can find many tricks together! Thank you all

2. to blow o's.. fill your mouth with smoke and open it slightly and curl your lips upward (do not move your head forward and back) and just move your bottom jaw up and down.. idk if that sounds right.

"Blowin O after O but I ain't talkin smoke rings" haha

3. French inhale is a good one. Let the smoke flow out of your mouth and inhale through your nose. Not an easy one to do though, I'd tell you how but I am also incapable of performing such a feat.

4. It's basically become a habit that if I'm inside with no wind or nothing, I always just chase the ghost instinctively. You blow it out into an orb and draw it back into your lungs all at once...

Smoke rings are bullshit when you're smoking weed, because you're not inhaling the smoke. Just wasting that shit.

5. Yea but it's nice to do with a fat blunt sometimes ha

6. My favorite weed trick is smoking the weed and inhaling the smoke and then blowing it out. I'm pretty sure nobody else has ever thought of it, I might patent it.

7. My favorite is the classic "nug blow" invented by Ranger Smith whilst partying with Paul Banks. ;)

8. Where did you learn that? That sounds like the type of shit you have to go study at some monastery for years to learn. Your a fucking legend.

9. I can do a french inhale.. let smoke go out of your mouth and inhale through nose. I can kind of make o's too. You just open up your mouth and curl your lips outward then exhale in an o shape. I don't know if there are any other smoke tricks.

10. lol me and my friend were smoking and his neighbor who we knew from highschool came over (my friend always tells her to come smoke but never does) and she does and we were blowing rings and she's like watch this trick

takes a hit blows it out

and we're just like uhhh

and shes like THAT WAS THE CLOUD

11. [quote name='"hcarter50"']It's basically become a habit that if I'm inside with no wind or nothing, I always just chase the ghost instinctively. You blow it out into an orb and draw it back into your lungs all at once...

Smoke rings are bullshit when you're smoking weed, because you're not inhaling the smoke. Just wasting that shit.[/quote]

Yeah around my area its called an A-bomb, and yeah its just instinct, it just happends.

Comes from years of smoking lol

12. One trick all shall know about the great hErb, is...

Invisible Smoke:
    Burn one, smoke one, and inhale and exhale nothing MUAHAHAH! Its like invisible smoke!

13. After that you fucked her, right?

14. To ghost you inhale the smoke only in your mouth. Once ready, let the smoke escape from your mouth and quickly after suck it back in and inhale.

The better you milk the smoke, the better it looks. :smoke:

15. This is how I smoke all the time.....:wave:

16. I once blew a triangle
    I dont think thats right......
    Pretty awkward if you ask me
    And im being legit, no bullshit lol
    Me and my boy were smoking a gram wrapped into a peach white owl blunt at like 2 in the morning, the night of 4th of july. Just kinda happened i guess.
    But O's are pretty simple, and same with french inhales.
    Ive seen my one boy blow a fucking huge mushroom cloud and inhale it all back it one time. I was mindfuckked

17. I can french inhale, ghost and blow smoke rings. Try smoking out of a hookah with the hookah tobacco, its great to practice with because you get a lot of thick smoke. Mix with weed for better results ;)

18. idk how but i can still blow rings after ive inhaled it, just not as thick but still decent
    another way to do it is there has to be no wind but blow some O's and then you quickly inhale them back in.

op. heres some for you [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] ◄this seems cool as
    [​IMG] tried this one last week its pretty buzzy :hippie:

19. Uh, I'm pretty sure you inhale when you do smoke rings. You inhale, hold it in, tilt your head back, make an 'O' with your mouth and exhale the smoke in puffs. To make rings you need to have the correct movements with your tongue and lips. I can't do the rings, but I have friends who can.

You can;t do rings without inhaling, cos when you open your mouth it just flows out without control. It makes no sense.