Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking tricks, shapes, etc... what is the gnarliest you can do or have seen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Herbals, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Trying to learn the ghost inhale. I got the shape when I blow it out, but I have to learn how to suck it back in fast.

2. Ohh , i can let the smoke out of my mouth slowly n make it stream up to my nose , and i can exhale thru my nose but i think everybody can do that... :confused_2:

3. I can do a 15 second french inhale if that counts :hello:
    but i have no clue how to ghost hit, if someone has a tutorial it will be appreciated;)

4. My dad can blow smoke rings out of his ass.. i've never seen him do it, but i've seen the tobacco stains in his underwear

5. I can blow a smoke ring, do a cartwheel, and turn the smoke back into a solid then hit it again.

just freakin smoke it. I respect a guy who can hold a monster hit better than I respect a guy who can make shapes with smoke.

slightly wasteful IMO.

Im an amateur ring blower, I use a french inhale if the weed is harsh, it takes the edge off

6. #26 fourtwenty4201, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
    i do smoke rings all the time. ive never tried a smoke heart, but im sure my sister would love that ahah, im going to try next bowl.

i dont know what the name of it is when you do a french inhale but you inhale it through your mouth instead of your nose...thats a pretty bad description, but i can do them pretty bad ass.
    EDIT:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LucRz4MAy90&feature=related"]YouTube - Good Kill hit[/ame]
    this thing!

EDIT2: nice hair kid

7. Did no one else notice this? lol

8. i can kinda do this works like half the time. Mostly ill just blow a slow big o then some fast lil ones thru the big one. I focus more on just getting high than tricks

9. all i've ever done was a mirror trick, french inhale, ghosts, and o's....getting pretty fucking good at ghostin. mirror tricks arent much skill but they still look cool as fuck and are quite entertaining when baked as an aluminum wrapped potato :p

10. I'm pretty beast at blowning o's, shooting a bunch of small ones through a big one and shit like that. Never really got the hang of ghosting and french inhales though, maybe i'll try and figure it out next time I blaze haha.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdE0qjbwwWo]YouTube - Fellowship of the Ring Smoke Galleon scene[/ame]

I can blow o's

12. check this out..
    me n my friend were hotboxin his bathroom the other day and we we're just tryin out some smoke rings etc.. he takes some huuuge hit i guess coz he wanted to do a lot of tricks but he couldnt hold it and started coughing. after his first big 'cough' a little smoke ring came out of his nostril! o_O we both saw it and just geeked out haha:D

13. ^.^ Rofl. I can blow bubbles. Not like huge ones, but take some edible bubbles (I'm lieing I use regular bubbles), and blow smoke into them. Then I inhale it through my nose.
    My cousin seen it and was like, " Oh tit's, new way to intake crystal *Substance*"
    Ya, I can french inhale, blow rings, I wanna do the mushroom cloud.

14. How Do You Blow Rings Fastt??

15. i can blow marijuana smoke out of my anus.

16. i guess you can blow mushroom clouds too

17. The only thing noteable I can do, is ghost it, but with my nose
    How everyone lets a thick cloud roll out their mouth, and then swallow the smoke back up
    I do the same thing, with a nice thick cloud, but then i close my mouth and inhale the cloud back up with my nose

18. best smoke trick i've seen was when my buddy snorted a line of smoke...takes a lot of skill to do

19. i just started blowin smoke rings but im not very good at it yet mostly because i inhale the smoke then blow them..and i cant french inhale for SHIT...my problem is i dont know how to not inhale i cant just keep the smoke in my mouth for some reason