Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Too Much

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Huey_Freeman, Aug 18, 2013.

1. I smoke everyday for recreational use and it's made me feel shy and quiet idk why but at work its a little awkward with customers because I'm so weeded.

Do you ever feel like you smoke entirely too much weed?

2. how does it make you awkward with customers

3. I used to think I smoked too much weed but then I realized that I was just not being very good at being a person while on weed. Now I can keep a hard fade 24/7 and no one can tell me SHIT.

4. Cause I go into a different world when I'm high and it makes me quiet

5. Short answer: smoke less
    Long answer: stop smoking so much

6.   Guess I'm lucky as I'm already a dork and my voice kinda sounds like Napoleon Dynamite. I used to stress around people when I got too high until numerous people pointed out to me that they never could tell the difference, now I just kinda go with it. Don't know if that helps, but it's the best I could do as I'm high as fuck.

7. #8 Tree Burner, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    When I have no tolerance and I get blowed I can become quite. After a while of smoking everyday though....not really.

8. Stop using at work, I couldn't do that, I like to feel completely in control in public, save it for after work ;)

9. i can understand why your like that at work because when your high asf you think your guna get caught and or paranoia sets in when everyone makes a movement or a certain sound all of a sudden.

but if you"ve been smokin for over 7 years like i have you should know how to maintain in certain situations and still enjoy your high ;)

: Just chill : Out! Yo! xD

10. Just don't get high until after work maybe.

Once you get more accustomed to smoking this feeling goes away. I used get mild social anxiety after smoking but now I blaze and I feel more social/relaxed. keep tokin breh

11. In a study they found the reason why young teens who start smoking heavily at a young age have a higher chance of getting social anxiety/phobia and lose social skills is because of exactly what you posted OP.  They are just too "stoned" and think to themselves or just in their own world rather than communicate. 

However, if you realize this it can probably be fixed because you are aware of it.

12. When I smoke too much, I get out of body experiences and see tracers and colors like mad.

13. No such thing as smoking too much. The higher, the better. The total duration of your day that your high, the better. Though I remember in high school, I was high every day and that did cause a few problems socially. I wasnt awkward or anything, I just didnt wanna talk to a bunch of sober annoying kids, who comment about the color of my eyes and stuff. That shit is annoying. WHen your in the sone, I think your generally a little less clever with conversing, and I always think whatever I say sounds kind of scripted. Weird. I'm rambling. Peace.

14. I dont like to smoke too much. When I do (especially with indicas) I sleep like every 3 hours throughout the day and I dont get shit done.

15. shit, i guess i might be a special breed; i become very gregarious when im high. 

Lucky bastard

17. I think that if you're using a bong you should should give it a rest for a week or two and switch to a glass pipe. About a month ago I did just that, I started using only pipes for about 20 days and effectively cut back my intake by at least 50%. It was alot easier than stopping altogether and lowered my tolerance by a ton!  When I hit that bong again it felt like I was in another dimension. It would help you not being so weeded out at work also. 

18. Damn Lol some of these people are right! well i smoke alot! of bud daily! … xDD

dont know what to say…

thats what its for... ;)

Dude, that's not the only thing. I mean, even when I don't smoke too much, I see colors and patterns everywhere, dancing. I also hear pixely noises that sound just like the song "Teeth" by Shlohmo. Whenever I look at something, trails and streams of colors and patterns appear and go across my vision. When I close my eyes, they become very intense. I see cogs and shit like the inside of a clock. I also get strange tingly feelings all over, like when I smoked lemon kush and it felt like my bones were made of wood. I could feel the rusty nails inside me and actually hear the noise of creaky nails. It didn't hurt, I just felt like I was made of wood. I could also feel spider webs inside me. Oh, and another big thing that happens to me is that trees and foliage moves and dances. (I smoke int he woods a lot). I haven't smoked in over 4 months. Once I get off probation, I'm going to start logging my highs, because they are crazy.