Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking too much?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by higherfire, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Ive been at it everyday multiple times for the past 4 years, even when i start my day of sober i notice sober is not what it used to be, if you understand that. My mind is still stuck in a different state, i believe its called depersonalization?

Anyway, just want some feed back from everyday smokers for 4 years +, hows your life, priorities, career and your mental capability/state doing.

I'm at the point now where i feel i think clearer when im high. I don't know if thats weird or not.

2. not weird, i smoked the same way for almost 6 years i smoke occasionaly now,

but i know what you mean, in my opinion you cant smoke to much haha. but thats just me.

i was pretty much the same, focused better, was more social, more motivated, and more productive when high vs not high, but eventually i got my big boy job with its big boy drug tests and had to conform haha, plus u cant run million dollar machines while stoned, u tend to care less about what happens to them haha. but if its workin for you, its workin, as long as its not getting in the way of you getting done what you need to get done, and its not effecting your financial situation too drastically. you should be good.

i'd def be right there with ya if i didnt get dropped regularly!

happy shmokin!

3. Its nice to hear someone agree with me, besides spending most of my cash flow, everything else seems goods, grades, I exercise regularly, and I like how it makes me socially. Something in the back of my head keeps questioning how it can be so good haha

4. sometimes its known as chroncitis. try taking a break for a week or so, thats all you should really need if you want to experience sobriety to its fullest :D

remember, without sobriety there is no under-the-influenceness

5. #5 OGmcgibblets, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013
    i've been smoking for more years than i'd like to say (too much). i feel it has made my priorities change. bud tops many things now. too late to look back now in hindsight. i am who i am, and i love mary jane.

6. I've just turned into an everyday smoker this school year. Best change I've made to my life. Helps me realize what I really want to do and how to do it... and then actually doing it, too lol. It definitely adds responsibility to my life, having to be secure about the pot for the most part, even though its friendly in my house.

7. I been smoking for about a year now and went on my first tolerance break two weeks ago for about 1 full week. And at first i thought weed was helping me and motivating me, but during my tolerance break i realized how much more clear i see things when i was fully sober and how i needed to prioritize my life. So now after realizing what i need to do in my life during my tolerance break, weed really isn't motivating or demotivating me. I'm either going to do something or i'm not, sober or high.

8. I've been smoking for a while now, more than a few good years.

I never smoked straight through a year though. I ended up taking 2 weeks tolerance breaks every now and then. During the summer though, I was pretty much stoned through the whole 3-4 months. At the end of the 4 months, I decided to take a year long t-break. It definitely helps with your mind, because I got tired of being high all the time. I still got shit done (exercise, work, friends, college, schoolwork, etc.), but I found I needed some time to be sober.

Weed brings you to a different dimension, but after a while you gotta experience the sober dimension as well.

9. ^ this

Smoking weed is cool, yeah, but only when you stop smoking for a while you realize how addicted (psychologically) you are and how it makes you lazy and obsessive.

When I started smoking I had that feeling of "What have I been doing with my life? This is awesome!" aswell, but then I started smoking every morning, every afternoon, every night,... and soon my tolerance was fucked up, and so were my priorities.

I can't really imagine what is it like to smoke all day everyday for 4 years since I stopped it after only 4 months, but my recommendation to you is that you take a long t-break (the first week is really hard but it's worth it). After the t-break you'll see marijuana differently.

10. honestly bro i need to smoke to do physics or any type of work.. i go to work baked(optician) sell glasses baked.. life is jus better baked ive been regularly smoking for past 5 6 years ya sometimes it feels wierd but i honstly love it.. who needs a break aslong as u got organic flowers.. ur good to go :p