Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking too much too fast?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Coldgreenetea, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Okay, well i still consider myself a newbie, but what I find is that I always go through weed waay too fast, I go through it faster than my friends. Its just that most of them smoke, get high, then come down, and pass out then they will smoke again. I tend to smoke, get high, come down, smoke, get high....ect and I like to keep it going until I sleep. I have tried to start smoking later in the day, but it makes my morning sooo much harder without weed. I almost need it to wake up and I need it to fall asleep.

2. I found myself doing that too where I was just smoking all the time, so I started limitting myself, its really the only way to go.

3. #3 Stratomaster, Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2010
    ^ this.

i constantly find myself in the same situation, and the only cure that I find to work is limitation through self-discipline and/or exploring the fascinating world of edible marijuana!

limitation: this is great because if you decide to maybe only smoke in the evenings or whenever/whatever, it serves to bring back that celebratory/festive aspect of cannabis consumption that everyone experiences when they're just starting out. Also, contrast is so essential to having a balanced life! if you're high all the time, it takes away that special element of it, consequently turning a special thing into a monotonous blur of stoner-ism.

so, make it a special occasion! maybe smoke only late in the evenings when everything is done. exercising before smoking truly does work! not only will you already be naturall "high" off of the endorphins released through exercise, the feeling of accomplishment goes well with a fat blunt.

edibles: as far as this goes, i know for a lot of regular daily users (myself included) sometimes the enjoyment of being high takes a frustrating backseat to rising tolerance.

while turning to edibles may not be as effective as that dreaded t-break:(,
    it might just work for you. if you're used to smoking all the time, try throwing in an easily made firecracker (http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/281831-firecrackers-quick-tutorial-w-pics.html go wrong.

i happen to have a firecracker in the oven right now, so i'll let you know if it works!