Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Too Much? Lung Problems? Tongue Problems?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by max3moose, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Hello, I've been smoking weed pretty heavily for the last year. I mainly smoke from a one hitter because of the convenience. I also have a pocket rocket (it has a screw cap on it, you can store weed in it and smoke from it). I sometimes worry I smoke too much weed and take too harsh of hits from these things. I also hit resin a lot when I'm all out😣 ugh. Are there dangerous ways to smoke weed? What about resin effects on the lungs? I know MJ isn't connected to cancer but what about any lung diseases? I'm afraid I've smoked moldy weed too. One weird thing about my tongue, a few times I've had raised white lines in center of it and it looks like a raised line of swollen taste buds. It's sore but scrapes off easily. What could that be? From smoking? I only get it when I've smoked a lot in a few days. Haha this sucks cause I'm high writing this and it's making me more paranoid and maybe it's just that. I'd appreciate any help/ direction!! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum