Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking tonight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OJuggernautO, May 24, 2012.

1. So In a couple of hours i'm getting a dime and going to attempt to roll a joint. I have no pieces or anything and I am getting rolling papers.

My dad is working until 3 am and by then I'll probably be asleep, it's 9 right now, and I was wondering where to smoke it.

I thought I should smoke outside but I don't want to risk my neighbors see, so I was thinking about smoking in the bathroom with a sploof. IDK though.

Any advice on how to roll a joint and/or where to smoke it?

BTW I have basically no tolerance at all so a dime is enough for me lol:hello:

2. For some easy rolls check out Youtube or check out the Stickied post about rolling joints, if it's a joint and you smoked it in the bathroom as long as there's an open window and or ventilation fan then you're good if you have a few hours before the parent gets there so you should be fine, And remember to use an ash tray

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl_Xf8-DROE]The Technique - a perfect joint every time - how to roll a joint - YouTube[/ame]

Really easy way to roll a good joint.

Just go for a 5 minute walk and smoke your joint.

4. Hey jugger, I would smoke outside with a soda can pipe. That doesn't have much smell. You can also get rid of it easy.

5. How do I make one of those? I don't hve the '16 peice or whatever. lol

Also, could I make like 2 joints with a dime?

6. Just roll a joint and go outside somewhere semi private. I do it everyday and nothing sketchy has ever happened.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zix53brg8RA]How to make a soda can pipe - YouTube[/ame]

8. If you're living at home avoid smoking paper inside. It tends to stick around for awhile as opposed to just bud alone being smoked in a bong or piece.

9. You don't need sand paper. All you do is take something with a point and then poke tiny holes on the can. Make it kind of flat in the middle that way it wwill be like a bowl.

10. What shroomkid said. I smoke on my apartment balcony whilst watching the neighborhood kids play... Just take a shower after. Good for the body anyways.

11. Depends how much they gave you for the dime. Different size sacks for different places. You should be able to do two joints though. Unless the weed is really sticky or wet then if will grind up to less therefore might not be enough for two good ones.

12. You need a water bottle, chewing gum, hollowed out pen, knife, foil for bowl.

13. You should get atleast a .6 which is minimum amount for a blunt.

14. smoke in your back yard if you have one. If you have any type of plant/tree coverage, your neighbors shouldn't bother you.

15. Made a soda can pipe. Looks so ghetto, lol. Hopefully it will work.

16. [quote name='"papasmoke"']You should get atleast a .6 which is minimum amount for a blunt.[/quote]

Ah it depends on the bud. sometimes you've got some real dense shit and other times real fluffy. If its dense then yeah. 6-1.3 depending on what size you want. Fluffy its hard to get more than a gram usually. Smoking some joints right now....my friends with the bud don't like rillos, fuck my life.

17. [quote name='"Shizmot"']

Ah it depends on the bud. sometimes you've got some real dense shit and other times real fluffy. If its dense then yeah. 6-1.3 depending on what size you want. Fluffy its hard to get more than a gram usually. Smoking some joints right now....my friends with the bud don't like rillos, fuck my life.[/quote]

Damn. At first i didn't like them either

18. Just informing you, studies have shown links between smoking from aluminum (can or foil) to cause Alzheimers when you're older.

Also I have known it to cause my friends anxiety attacks.

If you have an apple or orange laying around the house make a bowl out of one of those.

Or just smoke the joint. As long as you're decently far from people they'll think it's a cigarette.

19. [quote name='"papasmoke"']You need a water bottle, chewing gum, hollowed out pen, knife, foil for bowl.[/quote]

Not even all I needed was a soda bottle 20oz and foil and I pin for holes ..... I would wrap the foil around my thumb stick it in to the top of the bottle ..... There's your bowl add holes .... Don't forget to burn foil before use .... Then burn two holes in to bottle and there's my mouth piece and cab .... Put em where you like or where your mouth fits good