Smoking tobaco from a pipe

Discussion in 'General' started by HeartLndToker, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Any one smoke from an actuale tobacco pipe , if so do you enjoy it more than cigs ? What brand of tobacco do you use

2. Used my spoon before, found it to be pretty harsh.
    After all of the tobacco I've smoked in my life, I still don't understand the purpose of smoking it, other then craving it due to addiction.

3. When I roll joints, I spliff a lot of them out. Well 2 nights ago, I rolled a spliff and had left over Tabacco and pieces of weed that fell out and I ha it on a book. So I put it in a jar for later. So after work yesterday, I didn have bud so I smoked the baccy/weed mix outta my spoon. Was really really harsh

4. As often as I've seen people smoking out of pipes I wouldn't think it was harsh , I figured since I like to smoke maybe I can cut back on some of the harsh chemicals from the cigarets and just smoke tobacco

5. no but sometimes I make little spliff bowls (1 part tobacco to 3 parts weed) to help conserve a little when I need to

6. imagine someone actually using their nice $200 bong with tobacco. HUGE fucking hit.....

jesus christ makes my lungs hurt

7. I've done it before dude... Maddddddddd buzz. Makes you sick to your stomach tho and I smoke reds sometimes 2-3 back to back and it still kicked my ass.