Smoking tobacco out of bong?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deppir, Jul 30, 2008.

1. i do this everyday :p eventually tobacco smoke is smoother then mj smoke, i can rip half a smoke out of a bong

2. did it not too long ago since i was almost out of bud...and no more...i put too much tobacco...and took it all in one toke had a nice taste of weed then a second later tobacco..coughed, blacked out then snapped out and took me 10 minutes to find my door.

3. Pipe tobacco or cigarette tobacco would be INCREDIBLY unhealthy out of a bong.. It'd be fuckin' sick, anyway. I don't know why anyone would even consider doing it. Just imagine how harsh it'd be..:eek:

But some shisha might work. I wouldn't mind tryin' that, actually. Still, I'd rather smoke it out of a hookah..

4. Me and my friends usually throw some tobacco in the grinder with the herb so i lasts longer. Still get the same high. Tobacco in joints is nice too. I like using the Black and Mild Wines. They taste amazing.

5. My friend and I were dry once and we were calling dealers and shit, but nobody was picking up, so we emptied one of my cigs into a bowl and smoked it.

6. Wait you guys smoke the addictive illegal substance marijuana out of your water pipes? I joined a nice gardening community and people are smoking that horrible shit! I hope most of you don't miss use your water pipes like these horrible druggies do!

7. I did this once before in a gravity bong, I think it was partially to test it. Got a really intense headrush for about a minute or so, then it mostly went away. Made me cough like shit and was a little TOO intense, thought I was gonna fall down. I think I used some cig tobacco. It's probably not really healthy though, as some other people said I think pipe tobacco might work better. Still, I haven't did it anymore... I kinda want to, because nicotine tolerance kinda rendered my typical delivery systems (especially if its not a rollie) ineffective, but I don't want one that's too intense... Hmm.

8. To the cops I smoke mad tobacco in my bong.

9. After getting this idea in my head ( and lookin on forums) I decided I had to ( hey im dry what else am i gonna smoke?) So I packed like not even HALF a bowl, and when I saw that shit MILKING my bong...I got scared. I took it like a champ, held it in for like 4 seconds maybe. The smoke actually wasnt as harsh as I would have found it to be, honestly I bet I coulda held it in longer. Now for the head rush. I was just sitting in my computer chair when I took the hit, MASSIVE head rush. I cant explain it, I think someone described it as "too intense to enjoy" well In my opinion it was amazing. Been craving cigs ever since ( like 4 hours ) Try it guys, dont be a pussy, just try it. And hey if you dont like it, or puke, who cares? dont do it again.

10. #50 SteadySmknEndo, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010
    Me & three of my friends have bacci bongs regularly (when theres no weed)

The first few times it was harsh but the mass head spins after we're unreal,
    it's effect doesn't last long.

They'll give you a wheeze if you have quite a few.

My tip was to always pack it big, ripping a small bacci bong you won't get a head spin and then it just tastes like shit so go all out.

(Rollie Bacco Definetly better than taylor)

11. thats just plain stupid,bongs are purposely made for grass and hash!

12. it'll really gum up the inside if you do it frequently and even the first time will prolly leave alot of nicotine stains i suggest to not do it.

13. its disgusting.... i tried some last night since i was out of ciggies, so i emptied some from my cig butts and its gross. Very harsh and unenjoyable. Taking large hits is just fucking nasty

14. You know what you guys should NEVER try.. GB rips of tabacco

..never again...
    But if you a beast go for it, you will have the ultimate head rush literally 1 second after your rip. Seriously put me on my ass haha.

15. A ton of my friends smoke what we call chop. Its a mix of finely diced tobacco and weed. Nothing to do with flavour or taste, its generally just cos it fucks you up heavier then a plane cone.

Some of these guys who smoke it heavily resort to tobacco bongs when they've got no weed

16. I put about 1 gram of Black-N-Mild on a 2 footer, I was really dizzy and a big headrush for a straight minute, and the taste was the worst...

Never again.

17. I will never disrespect one of my pieces with the foul stench of tobacco.

18. mokes are awsome.

packs some tobacoo in with some bud and snap the whole thing.

good rush.

19. me and my friends have been doing this for quite a while now, but on top of bows of kush. its true, cigarette tobacco is the worst for "mole rips" because its just overwhelmingly strong, harsh and honestly tastes like absolute shit. if you're using cigarette tobacco i find just a sprinkle of tobacco to cover the bowl is plenty. layering on top of that will probably cause you to cough profusely and hock loogies for 5 minutes. the best tobacco for this is blackstone cherry cigar tobacco, tastes great and isnt as harsh as cigarette tobacco.

20. Never. It'll cause major discomfort from holding in that much tobacco smoke as long as you would bud when you use a piece. And this from a smoker, but it's true, don't mix the two.

Spliffs with a little tobacco rolled up with them? That's a different story.