Smoking tobacco out of bong?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deppir, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Yeah...that's exactly what I was wondering. I was reading up on hookah tobacco and I'm not sure it'll work in a bong. That watermelon must have tasted wonderful.

Thanks for the response!

2. oh, it tasted great, and the smell of it is soooo strong. We smoked a bowl of watermelon tobacco from my hookah, then I smoked a cigarette and we smoked two bowls of green right after. All of this took place in my room with the windows closed and after it was all done, the only thing you could smell in the room was the watermelon tobacco.

I also had the box of tobacco in my car for a day, and my car smelled like watermelon for days.

3. Necro post, with tips:

1. Make your own bong - this one will collect all of the icky tobacco resin, and you wont feel bad when you throw it away. Gatorade bongs are good for this.

2. If possible, smoke fine pipe tobacco/sticky hooka tobacco. (If you really don't mind harshness and you just want nicotine, unfiltered ciggs are good.)

3. Moderate your hits - dont rip it as you would MJ (i.e. filling the chamber with white), you'll kill your lungs. Smoke about half a weed hit for tobacco, and dont forget to exhale.

4. For stealth smokers, remember that tobacco smoke clings to the air/room longer than weed would. Make a way for the smoke to escape, then cover the scent.

4. When i first got my first bong i smoked some baccy out of it to test it out. made me dumb lightheaded

5. I do this regularly, not out of a bong. But my glass sherlock. I've stopped smoking cigarettes because of it. Buy a pack, empty the tobacco and smoke out of my pipe. Saves a lot on tobacco and gives you a much better buzz. The first time I felt terrible and almost threw up. But now it just gets me really buzzed. I took a huge hit today while watching an XviD of Harry Potter, and it was really weird because I could see the artifacts in the video all over. So my walls became pixelated. First time that happened, but to anyone else who stumbles across this thread I'd recommend trying this if you smoke cigs.

6. i only smoke cigs when im drunk really, its why i have a pack with only 2 missing haha one of which i smoked half of with a friend and gave him a whole one. They are really only fun when drunk, or on pain killers.

Ty for above info, imma try that with my bong dry today

7. true, they just say that to sell their products legally. i've only done it once and it pretty much sucks lol

8. If your gonna do it make sure you change the bowl, cuz you dont want to be smoking out of the same bowl you smoke pot with.

When I did I didn't feel anything.

9. this thread is KILLING ME

i've only got one left and I need my first ciggerette tommorow morning but i want it so badly right now, i've alread broken off a bit to roll a spliff 10 minutes ago

10. Better clean it afterward or your bong will taste and smell like complete shit. aka tobacco

11. yea it will do that. i smoked the buds once cause i was wondering about it as well and wanted to kno if it would increase the fealing anwell it did. and i almost puked. i smoked outta glass chill pipe. never did that again

12. I used to do what me and my friends called "Yeti hits" we would take a bong and put a pinch of tobacco in the bowl and cover it with weed. It gave you HUGE head rushes. (especially if you took it upside down.;))

13. I've done it, it sucks. Almost puked but the headrush was crazy, to intense to enjoy.

14. lol I always did that when I was 16. I would take the tobacco from cigarettes I found on the ground, put it in a bag and took it home lol

15. look at the date this thread was made

16. I've heard of people mixing pipe tobacco with bud and packing a bowl of it. Supposibly you get a real nice buzz.

17. Pink Lemonade shisha is the shit!

18. i do it all the time. i think it burns better with tobacco, and im not gonna lie i kinda like the head rush. it kicks in immediately and its gone by the time the MJ kicks in. hell weed burns way way better if you put it in a cigar humidifier a day before you smoke. takes twice as long to smoke and everybody says it gets them higher.

i made my own cigar humidifier and everybody notices the difference. i can flavor my bud with my home made cigar humidifier if i replace the water with lemon juice, and it leavs the bud all lemony.
    i get lots of complements. msg me and ill tell you how to make. its super easy.

19. i once gave my friend 4 cigarettes, he was fiendin, all he had to do was rip a bong full of cigar guts and clear it in one hit.

i have never seen anyone cough that much in my entire life. it was almost to the point where i thought that in his extreme coughing he was going to accidentaly vomit. also the face he made right after he pulled out the slider....priceless

20. we pack tobacco at the bottom of our hoots all the time. 1 part tobacco, 2 parts weed. you get a wild head rush that gets less and less wild the more often you do it. now i'm just addicted to tobacco and have to have it at the bottom of my bowl whenever i pack it haha. when i rip pure weed hoots i get waaaay more stoned, having the tobacco is nice for parties because i can smoke up and still function.