Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking to study?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stevuz, Jan 4, 2012.

1. I'm working on an essay for college and I'm about to go pick up some good weed... Should I toke to help me study/work, or is it a bad idea?

2. It does help? I'm assuming that I shouldn't smoke more than a bowl...

3. Essay writing? Might help.

Memorization? Most definitely not.

I find it's helpful when I want to edit something I already wrote, gives me a fresh perspective.

4. i wrote all of my essays for my english class this semester while high, and am currently pulling an a in that class (thoreau and kindreds:smoke:)

5. I only do homework/study while fried

6. study high, test high.

7. Get high grades.

8. Honestly, it is hard for me to concentrate when doing course work high. I usually rush and incidently make mistakes so I can get it done quickly to go out or watch tv.

9. Generally this man. I can't do jack all work when I'm high I just zone and munch out.

Although I sometimes clean my room high. Looks nice. N'aw mean?

10. Smoke high grade and get high grades! Idk though, it's personal preference, just try it. I probably couldn't do it unless it was really interesting like science or writing an interesting story or whatever!

11. i prefer doing my papers n speechs high but homework ill use weed as reward for complete my homwork unless it easy like my current gen ed class pre alg lol

12. lol i wouldnt do more than a bowl.

13. The only way I can write my papers is being stoned. No creativity flows to me when I'm sober...lol.

14. Definitely personal preference. Some people can function pretty well stoned, others can't.

Only one way to find out though

15. Thanks for all the input everyone.

My problem with studying/working on a paper is that I have suddeen bursts of creativity and willpower which come every hour or so and don't last long, then I feel bored and don't feel like working... Maybe if I smoke and try hard to leave will in the picture it would turn out for the better. What do you think?

16. Even when I do a few hits I have a hard time with my schoolwork. Just cant focus. Wouldent reccommend it, but maybe you can control the high better idk.

17. I have a big exam on Monday and I'm wasted. It's not gonna work like this, I tell ya.

18. I can study high if I have any interest in whatever I'm studying. But if it's something that bores me already then it's that much harder to study it.

19. i suck ass at writing essays high, memorization is key on though, maybe thats just me