Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking to much Weed?????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BakedBFWork, Mar 12, 2009.

1. I did this a few times, When i smoke a bowl after bowl in a short time i begin to not get any higher or i get even more sober??? My friend told me its a waste of weed smoking more then a fat bowl by your self???? But now i take a few hours off before lighting another bowl and this helps with the buzz!!!! U probley just dirty upp your system smoking to much im sure:confused:

2. That never happens to me.. I just get more hiiigh.. Maybe your tolerace is getting higher. Take a break and in a couple days ripp that shit.

Goodluck.

3. This happened to me A LOT when I first started smoking. Just limit yourself and once your high stop smoking.

4. Yup i been taking onley a few hits now and let the high come on works Good..

5. Sounds like the exact opposite of what I've experienced lol

6. I know what you mean. Theres a certain point where you cant get high anymore if youve smoked weed all day. Then the next morning you wake up and everything is really bright. i love the weed hangover... only good hangover.