Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking to full moon, sun...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420boxing, Nov 9, 2011.

1. To people that have smoked and gazed at the full moon or anyone that has smoked and sunbathed or sungazed, have you picked up any spiritual vibes or effects from smoking/meditating to these celestial bodies? I'm curious about the psychological effects of the moon and sun. I once started up at the sky and the moon on top of a hill before and when I look back at it, I've never felt the sensations I felt then.

2. Even when I was young, I loved looking at the night sky. It's something I still enjoy, and no doubt while I'm high, too. I hate the sun and want nothing to do with it. :laughing: But the moon, the stars, and the night sky is really interesting to me.

3. I haven't smoked to a full moon or the sun, but I can say that simply staring at the stars on a dark night while stoned is enough for me to be left in awe.

I get crazy spiritual/mental vibes when smoking during storms, overcast weather, staring at stars, and watching overhead as the low clouds quickly pass by. Hell yeah man :smoke:

4. Man, I just realized how maybe out there I am to other people. Everyone else making posts about getting high and partying, here I am talking about the sun, moon and stars. My mind has done a lot of traveling and thinking recently while high.

but yeah, man, it is really interesting.. the sun, moon and stars. It's like this whole universe out there we dont recognize because we're so busy with our man made worlds. I prefer cloudy days, also, and have never liked the sun also, but I've started giving it a chance and it's amazing how much energy you can gather from it.

I've never tried to sungaze before, but I've caught glances of the sun and I gotta say, looking at the sun does something to me I can't explain.

5. I plan on buying a telescope soon. I've almost become obsessed with the sun, moon and stars. Like they've had this gravitational pull on me spiritually.

6. I LOVE star-gazing. I often get out my telescope and look at Saturn's moons.

Just don't let your neighbors catch you starring at the full moon. They'll probably think you're either crazy or a werewolf.:D

7. Yeah I think the stars the sun and the moon deff have something to do with consiousness. Astrology is awesome

8. Just a tip, don't buy a cheap telescope, you'll be disappointed.

With a cheap telescope you'll go from looking at little dots of light to looking at slightly bigger dots of light.

9. I wouldn't say your thinking is 'out there'. Some people choose to focus on different things. There are days where I want to focus on math, and there's days where I just want to get 'murdered' at the bar. As for focusing on the universe, it's not something we were really designed to handle. We're products of this environment, you can't fault someone with keeping their thinking here.

10. How do the positions of giant balls of plasma corresponding with our birth month effect our personalities???

LOL, oh astrology:rolleyes:

11. thanks for the info. I don't know much about telescopes yet. I've seen a few on craigslist for under 100. Are there any good models under 200 you know of?

12. Problem is most people don't even focus on their environment. I think focusing on something such as the universe gives you a better understanding of your environment. And I'm not so much on astrology. But have you given it enough of a study to where you can honestly say for yourself...without skimming and looking through internet articles, that it is all false?

13. For me, it's all about zoom capability. You might be able to find a good one for around 200 on craigslist or ebay.

Here is a telescope buying guide: http://www.my-spot.com/whatkind.htm

14. How much would a good telescope cost?

15. I can't claim anything is completely false, I think there's a required amount of uncertainty/doubt (skepticism) in how we approach what constitutes knowledge. With that said, given the rigor the scientific method requires - astrology certainly does not fall into that category and thus it's not something I give much thought to at all.

16. i smoked and looked out my window and it was a full moon but it was like red or orange ish and it gave be like a creepy devilish vibe and i could of sworn i heard a whisper but idk what it said

17. That's crazy. I can't remember ever seeing the moon as that color. I usually feel a warming feeling in presence of a full moon. We had one last night. Tonight might be the last one till the next cycle. I haven't seen the moon tonight, though as I've been inside the last few hours, but I'm about to head out soon. Hopefully it's a full moon.

18. Tomorrows a full moon maybe I'll go for a hike with my dog and smoke a bowl. I've always gone out and looked at the stars and the moon since I was a kid. My dad and I used to go out on full moon bike rides and walks together. I also like to go out in the country for meteorite showers. One time during a meteorite shower the international space station passed right over my head and I could see the shape of it and everything, it was sweet.