Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking To Avoid Comedowns

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by leafsmoker212, Jan 24, 2010.

1. I've been doing this lately, and I just light bowl after bowl and I'm high all day. Who with me?

-Leaf :smoking:

2. I'd like to be able to do that, but I have class and work most days. My toking is mostly at night and on weekends.

3. Im with you brotha' Just with a bong:smoke:

4. im too poor to do that. I usually have to make a dub stretch out over a week.

5. I have done that. Usually when I come into a lot of weed and I don't have a job. that's my shit I was high for like a year straight right after I left the rents house for the first time.

6. I only do all-day sessions on special occasions. (1/1, 4/20, 5/8, 7/4, 7/23, 10/31, 11/11, 12/31). Occasionally I'll do a wake and bake, but most of the time I just smoke in the evenings.

7. I do this on weekends and after work. I dont get high if I have something important to do.

8. You just gave me a great idea time to get back up there!:smoking:

9. WHAT?! i dont even.

I usually smoke all day on the weekends (well not allllllll day but when i feel like taking a hit, i will.) on weekdays, i might wake and bake once a week, but i usually toke before dinner, and and hour before bed.

10. "idon't even" what? finish your sentence lol

and man i'd love to taht, unfortunately i cant afford to do that, i'm a conservative smoker these days

11. I'm with ya bro. I hate comin down.

12. Nah i wouldnt like to do that. I would find being high all day everyday boring. You spend a lot of money, your highs get boring and get high tolerance.
    I like keeping it max 4 times a week

13. I've been doing that today. Sadly I'm all out except for the bowl I've got prepped for tommorow.

14. i dont do that to much and i shouldnt, i find you get way higher smoking the same amoutn of weed when your straight then when ur coming down

15. i wouldent do that, to me that just seems kinda selfish just staying high all the time, to me getting high is a treat for the end of a long hard day of school or work. it takes the special occasion out of it if you just get blazed every day.

16. i def wit u mii man

17. I usually do this when i have a lot of weed,but as soon as i'm down to 0.5 gram then i slow down on the smoking and try to w8 till i'm half way through the day before i have the first bong load of the day.

18. smoke all day untill I have stems and maybe a gram left, then I conserve and make hash :) sometimes I can make a gram last longer than the 6 grams before it lol hahhaha

19. lmao your signature is so counterproductive to that statement

20. i smoke it if i got it, and most of the time i got it lol