Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking till your sober

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sanguine79, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Does anybody else out there feel like you can smoke to a point where your sober? That's the way I feel. Had a cookie with 50mg of wax-butter in it, had a small dab, then had 2 bowls and what's weird is I was highest after one bowl and no dab. Been like 3 hrs since I took the edible

• Like Like x 1
  2. I haven't done that in a long time, but I totally know what u mean. What I do is I always wait out highs before smoking again, which totally eliminates the chance of that happening. If it's rlly bad u could just wait 12 hours before smoking again (excluding sleep).

3. It happens, you get high, then want to get really high so you double up and get nicely fucked. Time passes you come down a little and grow accustomed to environment and being stoned and want to get back the high you had.

This is the point in which you try to get fucked again, but let's face it you are still high. Smoke again and you don't feel it thus leaving you in a state of only coming down and comfortable in your surroundings which then makes you feel like you are only sobering up.

• Like Like x 2