Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking through your nose?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mister Reefer, Jun 17, 2010.

1. After months of browsing and being redirected to this website whenever i google something marijuana related i've finally decided to sign up. please excuse if this has already been posted tons of times or if i'm not making sense... i'm quite under the influence :smoke:

so earlier today i had my wisdom teeth removed, and the only thing i worried about was whether i would still be able to burn it (i'm a daily smoker and use it medicinally for depression). i googled it and every site i saw warns you not to, as it can cause dry socket. a few times i ran accross the idea of smoking through your nose and well.... put yourself in my position:p it burns if you try and hit it through a nostril as though it were your mouth, but i'd imagine the mechanics of smoking through your nose is like a french inhale. blue dream tastes just as tasty (if that makes sense) through your nose and definately works the same:hippie:

2. I find smoking it through my asshole gives me a pleasent high.

3. i find you penis makes a great one hitter

4. I've seen people do it but it's really stupid. Make editables if anything.

5. I agree. :smoke:

6. i'm a major featherweight and i'm on a limited budget so edibles seemed wasteful. it was a lot easier to swallow my pride and smoke through my nose than make the pot butter, mix up whatever i'm cooking, then actually cook it

7. Do some firecrackers man. Or vape that shit.

8. i smoke with my balls sometimes gets me real baked

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BacEhWXYVI]YouTube - real french inhale[/ame]

10. Smoking weed thru your nose will give you sore eyes possibly make you sneeze and all the better, it still carries the same ammount of risk for dry socket lol. Try Firecrackers they get you fucked up and only need a p.5 per smore. Use the search function to find a recipe for em.

:D

11. Already done man.

12. the risks i found (and not to sound gay) came from the actual sucking action of smoking, which supposedly hinders the clotting process after oral surgery. smoking through your nose definately fixes that, but i'm gonna try my hand at making firecrackers next time :rolleyes:

13. hope there is no next time! getting teeth pulled blows. :p

14. You're telling me, I got eight out.

15. No you are 100% wrong. Through your nose will still cause suction in your mouth.

The right way would be to use a "bottle-shottie."

A mustard bottle like this:
    [​IMG]

You put a lit joint inside of the tip squeeze the bottle and inhale. This removes any suction. Obviously you need to put a small hole in the end of the bottle so you don't suck the j out when you let go.

16. thats hilarious. yet i can see it working quite well. Sortof like a mini parachute.

17. i've never heard of that before, but its definately worth a shot. thanks for the alternatives everyone. i felt retarded smoking through my nose lol

18. Buy a bong. They're not that expensive, and they cool the smoke tremendously. You might get a bit of irritation from the smoke, but it wont burn at all.

Either that or edibles.

Don't smoke through your nose. Your nose doesn't have saliva glands to keep it moist, so it will get dry, chapped and irritated. Your nose also tends to sneeze when there are foreign particles in it...
    It's alright if you do it once to be a show off I guess...but really, I wouldn't smoke that way.

Best bet is bong, edibles, or a vaporizer, though they are quite expensive.

19. Your nose goes to your brain, its a fast way to get high. Its been a while since I did it, y'know, cause it makes you look FUCKING RETARDED. Have fun though.