Smoking Through My Nose

Discussion in 'General' started by ByBySucker, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Whats up blades I got all of my wisdom teeth extracted yesterday, so in an effort to avoid dry sockets I have been ripping my bong through my nose. pipes and blunts too, blunts being the most painful. But I have started to notice that I am getting really really high off the same amount I usually smoke . I plan to test this after Im off of my prescribed painkillers so I can accurately judge my highness. Anyone else smoke through there noses before? Sorry if this post has been kind of rambling on, im quite zooted haha.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. it's gonna hurt. will not be worth it imo

just take small tokes off the blunt. pack your mouth with gauze to decrease chance of infection

or, just wait a couple days

3. I don't think i would smoke through my nose, but perhaps you're just a more committed man than i

Sent from my N9810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Ouch my sinuses hurt just thinking bout it. Just make edibles lamo.

5. Lmao I know right?

6. Just the thought of doing that makes me feel the pain of dry socket.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. Damn, the amount of resin thas going to be in ur nose hahaha! Shit will be oozing out.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Talk about desperate measures lol

9. stop being a fucking crackhead and just wait until you heal 

10. It's different but it works lol feels weird.

I smoked the day after I got mine out, both through my nose and my mouth. Just gotta be , careful how hard you inhale?

11. I do what I want ! Perks of being an adult.

12. yeah man it kinda builds up on my nose and smells like weed all the time. Been 72 hours now though really happy to be hitting the bong reguraly again.

13. #13 SlightlyStonedSD, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    Maybe he has cancer and needs it to eat and survive, mind ya damn business you don't know him like that

14. NO MY NIGGA! YO GONNA DAMAGE THE CILIA AND EPITHELIUM IN YO NOSE. DO U WANNA BE ABLE TO SMELL THE ROSES WHEN YOU'RE 50, or what?! Don't ever even exhale smoke through your nose like a lot of people do, not weed, not cigarettes, not vapor smoke neither. Save your nose or you will NEVER be able to find the Fruit Loops again.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

i did not know this - thankyou i'm going to research it now

16. Yeah I can only imagine constantly inhaling smoke through your nose is going to cause some damage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. That's a serious level of commitment there........ I had a friend who smoked with me after she just had hers out, and she didn't moan at all... I would just wait though. I do believe that you're getting higher though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum