Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking then drinking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Aug 10, 2012.

1. 2 beers a day is good for your heart?

I would like some scientific studies to prove this craziness?

2. I think thats a bit too much for good health but its not that bad, I think one glass of WINE a week improves your health

3. yes it is very good for your heart. You see, alcohol cause your blood vessel to dilate which alleviates any clots in your vascular system.

I learned that statistic from a nutritionist that taught my nutritional science class. You can look anywhere on google if ur really that curious as to whether it is beneficial.

2 12oz beers, 2 5oz glasses of wine or 2 1.5oz shots of liquor is the recommended daily intake of alcohol. Anymore will start to damage your liver. There is a very fine line.

Study: Men who drink two beers a day less likely to die after a heart attack - HealthPop - CBS News

Also thats a link to a source stating the health benefits of alcohol.

Ive noticed on grass city how many negative views there are on alcohol, but in reality (like MJ) has many health benefits.

4. no not just wine and once a week is fine, but u can easily have two 5oz glasses of wine, 2 12oz beers or 2 1.5oz shots of liquor and u will still be fine, actually u will be healthy.

5. Idk enough about alcohol so Ill take your word for it :smoke:
    also Im wondering whether I should continue using cardboard filters for my joint cause it collects resin doesnt it which could be saved for rainy days (along with the roach weed) into a generation joint when Im dry or in my pipe, good idea? I use no tobacco in my joints :)

6. the best is drinking until you feel pretty buzzed or drunk, then smoking. I like how fucked up you get. I have gotten the spins though but that was more from the drinking than the smoking.

7. I know it's not bad for you in moderation but I have too many memories, or rather lack of memories of getting completely wasted and waking up with a hang over the next morning. I hate not knowing what I did the night before. Plus aside from Rum and Vodka I really don't like alcohol lol. I've never acquired the taste buds to stand drinking beer lol. I would just prefer to be in control of myself rather than do some of the stupid shit my friends have done while drunk. Ex. they drove a damn truck through 2 small trees and wrecked a barb-wire fence beyond repair.

8. i always use cardboard/crutch for my joints, it is more efficient while ur smoking and u don't end up wasting any weed.

9. True but if you saved the end their packed with THC from resin

10. Make sure its either in a blunt or you take one good rip from a bong... even though that does not answer your question just had to put it out there.:D

11. When I done it I used a blunt, good high with extra buzz