Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking the weed you cooked with

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by elliottsmith, Aug 12, 2011.

1. A few months ago I smoked (or attempted to smoke) a bowl of bud I made cannabutter with to make rice crispy treats, that was the only time I've ever thrown up from smoking. Tasted like butter but in smoke form, anyone else ever do this? (I was just stingy with my bud)

2. #2 520medicineman, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    forget this thread, explain your sig?

el oh el

Edit: sorry, don't take this in a negative way Im just really high and your sig made me el oh el

3. Cool storey bro

4. It's not really funny when you can't spell past a 3rd grade level..

5. Haha. Learn to spell before you insult someone.

6. #6 T H ME, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    [​IMG]

Waaaaaaaaaaaa - KSR

7. lol i don't even think that is an insult anymore, it kind of just makes the person saying it look like a douche

oh, my sig is just a midget haha and I'm the only one in my house that does any dishes

8. You smoked butter? Why would you even attempt this?

9. now you have butter in your lungs

10. I was all out of money and I was just kind of the guinea pig because it was my idea to use all of the half o to make edibles lol

11. #11 WeedIsYummy, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Then why not, I don't know, make edibles?.....

12. I actually laughed out loud when I read

.... thanks man, im going to bed with a smile on my face! :D

13. You should NEVER combust, inhale or smoke concentrated fat.

Combusting cooking oil and animal fat releases high levels of toxic, concentrated acrolein, which can cause permanent scarring, degenerating lung tissue, and in some cases of extreme exposure, death. Even low amounts can, over time, potentially reduce the quality of your life.
    Acrolein was used as a chemical weapon during one of the world wars, it can destroy myelin nerve sheaths, and as such, it is suspected of being a potential cause for multiple sclerosis.

Lipid pneumonia, caused by inhaling even small amounts of burning fat, is another potentially deadly concern, which also can cause permanently reduced lung function and scarring, and it is very difficult to treat.

If you really want to get the last bit of goodness out of that 'waste' material, just heat and run a little more oil through it.

You'll have a weak oil for either immediate use, or you can consider it a base oil for processing with freshly decarbed herb, which can easily contribute another dose or two (or more, depending how much herb was used and how well you used it) to the total dose-count of the following batch. 'No cannabinoids left behind', and all that... :)

14. Shit.. I smoked buttered popcorn once.. Fuck.

15. lmao hahaha

16. Eww, smoking fatty baked marijuana?

17. ha are you a midget?!